About Hall

51FALCON

birdweiserrr (3/22/2008)
Getting rid of Hall, whatever it took, was the best thing we could do this offseason. Hall is a punk, thug, ignorant #####, etc. We are building a team and Hall doesn't know what team means.

grow up bird, he's gone let it go and move on with your pathetic life

birdweiserrr (3/22/2008)
Getting rid of Hall, whatever it took, was the best thing we could do this offseason. Hall is a punk, thug, ignorant #####, etc. We are building a team and Hall doesn't know what team means.

hes not a punk, hes a man. a man will speak his mind.

hes not a thug, i dont know where you got that from.

hes not ignorant, he knows whats going on, he just doesnt care.

hall doesnt know what team means? im sure if u ask anyone on the falcons team, they would say he was a great team player. Hall didnt like Petrino, and got sick and tired of him.I dont see why you blame him, everyone is speaking up. Even Dunn said Petrino was a coward and a terrible coach for the pros and really disliked him as a person. I seriously dont understand why people frown upon players speaking their minds. They are grown men, not teenagers.

miKevicK777 (3/22/2008)
birdweiserrr (3/22/2008)

hes not a punk, hes a man. a man will speak his mind.

hes not a thug, i dont know where you got that from.

hes not ignorant, he knows whats going on, he just doesnt care.

hall doesnt know what team means? im sure if u ask anyone on the falcons team, they would say he was a great team player. Hall didnt like Petrino, and got sick and tired of him.I dont see why you blame him, everyone is speaking up. Even Dunn said Petrino was a coward and a terrible coach for the pros and really disliked him as a person.I seriously dont understand why people frown upon players speaking their minds. They are grown men, not teenagers.

Thank you.

There is no way in **** that this was the best thing for our team, last time I checked you build your team around young talented players. Hall was 22, sure he spoke out a lot but we are allowed free speech here in America, there is nothing wrong with speaking your mind. You can say it was a distraction for the other players, but I would have to argue that the whole Vick deal, Petrino being a #####, and others were bigger distractions than Hall ever was.