if we trade with the jets will raiders scupper us getting dorsey

tdot falcon (3/22/2008)
Sedrick Ellis will be there If both of those are gone. Plus, the Raiders most likely will most likely go for Gholston, if put in that situation.

I agree.  I think Al Davis would prefer Gholston, simply because he would give the Raiders' defense the speed that Davis covets. 

It would be a tough decision for us between Ellis and Brohm.  I think I'd give the edge to Ellis though.  With the additional 2nd we'd receive, we'd have no problem packaging picks to get back into the middle of the first and get Brohm.

Scott24Falcs (3/22/2008)
tdot falcon (3/22/2008)
Sedrick Ellis will be there If both of those are gone. Plus, the Raiders most likely will most likely go for Gholston, if put in that situation.

I agree.  I think Al Davis would prefer Gholston, simply because he would give the Raiders' defense the speed that Davis covets. 

It would be a tough decision for us between Ellis and Brohm.  I think I'd give the edge to Ellis though.  With the additional 2nd we'd receive, we'd have no problem packaging picks to get back into the middle of the first and get Brohm.

I'd take Ellis, too. I think that he's a better defensive tackle than Brohm is a quarterback.

And I'd be totally fine with trading back into the bottom of the first to get Brohm if our staff thinks he's the guy for us.

Direwolf