once again lets understand why Brooking will be kept through this year

Ferret Stank

first off theres only 4 LB's on the roster that have played significant time in the nfl...tony taylor is one and was just on SP

our starting 3 lbs are set. we are not gonna draft a lb in the 1st 3 rounds IMO so drafting a guy in the 4th and beyond and expect him to come in and take the place of a probowler is just crazy. Brooking is on contract year. will play this year and probally be released and sign with the Patriots nex year.

Its simple economics people.

the main thing is not ONCE have you heard Brooking complain, cry, bash or speak out against anything this organization or his team mates have done

Alot can be said by nt saying nothing

I agree.......this is probably Keith's last year here.  Since Hall is gone he's destined to be poster child for the whinners and complainers at these boards.  It's a shame because he's given everything he's got for this franchise, often through difficult and trying times. 

experience is the only reason.  He is getting paid to much but we need his experience to teach a new middle linebacker and help Stephen Nicholas on the weakside.  Keith may restructure still to stay here but i would agree this is probably it for him and the Falcons.

Rev.JESse Jackson (3/22/2008)
Good ole boy
Guys i played with him and he is a good guy.  Not a good ol' boy lke people say.  He would lay down in front a bus for this organization.  I don't think he should start at middle though.  He is country though like most folks from Georgia!  He has restructure a couple times already right?

our linebackers are not that great, we only got Boley and Brooking now. The others can just be used as back ups, i dont see any of em bein a potential starter. There lots of freeagent linebackers that i think we should after. There is Jeremiah Trotter, Clark Haggans, Takeo Spikes, Nick Greisen, Mario Haggan, Warrick Holdman, Lemar Marshall, Brian Simmons, even the old fat Junior Seau

Molicious7681 (3/22/2008)
our linebackers are not that great, we only got Boley and Brooking now. The others can just be used as back ups, i dont see any of em bein a potential starter. There lots of freeagent linebackers that i think we should after. There is Jeremiah Trotter, Clark Haggans, Takeo Spikes, Nick Greisen, Mario Haggan, Warrick Holdman, Lemar Marshall, Brian Simmons, even the old fat Junior Seau

old fat Junior Seau? I will obviously agree with the old part but you must not have ever seen a picture of Junior Seau to say he is fat. Dude is absolutely ripped.

Headshot (3/22/2008)
Molicious7681 (3/22/2008)

old fat Junior Seau? I will obviously agree with the old part but you must not have ever seen a picture of Junior Seau to say he is fat. Dude is absolutely ripped.

lol i didnt mean it as if he was really fat. I know he is not fat but i just said it as part of him aging n gettin older