I am loving the get it done attitude this Front Office has.Are you?

petrinoHATER

With the Signing of

QB Chris Redman

S Erik Coleman

CB Von Hutchins

TE Ben Hartsock

RB Michael Turner

DT Rashad Moore

DT Kindal Moorehead

DE Simon Fraser

DT Tim Anderson

C Alex Stepanovich

K Jason Elam

And the trade with Hall to give us the first four picks in the first 48 selections in the years draft.

We now have a plan and the people that have the gumption to act on it.We have an owner who has dealt with highs and sever lows and is trying to bring a winning team home to Atlanta.

I believe the TD is the man to get this thing turned around.

We still have holes but with our picks and the depth of the draft for what we need it is an amazing chance to get pro bowl/starters with our first four picks this season if we do not have a bust selection or a player who gets hurt before they develop.

I smell a dirty bird 1998 team is on the horizon.

petrinoHATER (3/21/2008)
With the Signing of

QB Chris Redman

S Erik Coleman

CB Von Hutchins

TE Ben Hartsock

RB Michael Turner

DT Rashad Moore

DT Kindal Moorehead

DE Simon Fraser

DT Tim Anderson

C Alex Stepanovich

K Jason Elam

And the trade with Hall to give us the first four picks in the first 48 selections in the years draft.

We now have a plan and the people that have the gumption to act on it.We have an owner who has dealt with highs and sever lows and is trying to bring a winning team home to Atlanta.

We still have holes but with our picks and the depth of the draft for what we need it is an amazing chance to get pro bowl/starters with our first four picks this season if we do not have a bust selection or a player who gets hurt before they develop.

i smell about 5 more losing seasons in a row

consistentfalcon (3/21/2008)
chipster10 (3/21/2008)
I think we are headed in the right direction! Glad to see Dimitroff take hold of the sinking ship and right it!!

Next task - Stock the trenches with BEASTS!!!;)

hows it right, they havnt play a game yet

How's it wrong? They havent played a game yet.......

fat matt (3/21/2008)
I'll be happy when they get Boley resigned and see this year's draft.

I second that. We need Boley signed.  I do like the moves thus far. I hope our draft goes as well. I do believe TD will get us back in contention. If you guys don't know, I read that we were 12 mil under the cap before the Hall trade. That puts us at 15 under the cap. I'm not sure how much Elam is going to count but we need to sign Boley then put the rest into our draft picks.

petrinoHATER (3/21/2008)
With the Signing of

QB Chris Redman

S Erik Coleman

CB Von Hutchins

TE Ben Hartsock

RB Michael Turner

DT Rashad Moore

DT Kindal Moorehead

DE Simon Fraser

DT Tim Anderson

C Alex Stepanovich

K Jason Elam

i smell loser, non-falcons fan

Mojo Risin (3/21/2008)

That's just your constant pessimism you smell.

He right.  that list of signings is filled with back-ups, **** every one on that list is a back-up or third teamer.  Talent wins in the NFL.  Teams need talent to win.

chipster10 (3/21/2008)
chipster10 (3/21/2008)
I think we are headed in the right direction! Glad to see Dimitroff take hold of the sinking ship and right it!!

How's it wrong? They havent played a game yet.......

they'll show you with that 3-12 record

FALCONFAN4LIFE (3/21/2008)
petrinoHATER (3/21/2008)
With the Signing of

QB Chris Redman

S Erik Coleman

CB Von Hutchins

TE Ben Hartsock

RB Michael Turner

DT Rashad Moore

DT Kindal Moorehead

DE Simon Fraser

DT Tim Anderson

C Alex Stepanovich

K Jason Elam

i smell loser, non-falcons fan

you smell 30 losing seasons out of 41

chipster10 (3/21/2008)

Dont make this negative bro.

We had to take a direction.They have forgotten more about the game and scouting and evaluating talent for the game of football then all of us here on this forum.

But that said we have a salary cap in the NFL and with the talent out there and what we needed I think we hit a home run in FA and have the opportunity to have a draft of the decade if the first 4 pan out.

if will fill the trenches with big shove you on your @ss boys then Turner/Norwood tandem.Redman,Shockley or whoever our QB is this season will have the time to throw to our WR's who will have a better year then last because they will have that second longer to get open and beat the coverage.

White and Horn should be a nice 1/2 punch and Jenkins may have a break out year with the direction we have.

I am excited to be a fan.

We might just beast the NFC south for the next 5 years not lose the next 5.

stripedss (3/21/2008)
Mojo Risin (3/21/2008)

He right. that list of signings is filled with back-ups, **** every one on that list is a back-up or third teamer. Talent wins in the NFL. Teams need talent to win.

Where does it say that singing back-ups instantly makes them starters? This judgement is coming premature. At least wait for the draft before crying.

We are still way ahead in cap room so how does that mean 5 years of losing? No, he isn't right, he is pizzing and moaning about something he can do nothing about. If you agree with him, you are doing the same.

chipster10 (3/21/2008)

We are definatley going in the right direction, Not Beasts, Road Graders, Hawgs. :P I want us to have a defense people are scared of, get the offense like that too.  On 2nd thought a couple of beasts wouldn't hurt. :P

Mojo Risin (3/21/2008)
stripedss (3/21/2008)
Mojo Risin (3/21/2008)

He right. that list of signings is filled with back-ups, **** every one on that list is a back-up or third teamer. Talent wins in the NFL. Teams need talent to win.

Where does it say that singing back-ups instantly makes them starters? This judgement is coming premature. At least wait for the draft before crying.

We are still way ahead in cap room so how does that mean 5 years of losing? No, he isn't right, he is pizzing and moaning about something he can do nothing about. If you agree with him, you are doing the same.

im saying the foulclowns have a history of finding ways to lose, you know it , i know it and everyone on this board knows it