AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bloodhoundz

GEORGIAfan (3/21/2008)
HAHAHAHAHA, dude it sucks i gave you the wrong link, so we are not in the same bracket. right now im 16/19, and in 2nd place in my bracket.

BUT im gonna win it. Gamecock isnt gonna win. all my loses werent gonna win at the next level anyways, so its not a big deal.

I missed 3 all of yesterday with Arizona killing me  because I had them going to the elite sweet 16 or the elite 8.

Today i've already missed 2, i picked drake, and i picked St. Mary's over Miami.

I started to pick Western Kentucky but something was telling me not to. :angry:

Bloodhoundz (3/21/2008)
GEORGIAfan (3/21/2008)
HAHAHAHAHA, dude it sucks i gave you the wrong link, so we are not in the same bracket. right now im 16/19, and in 2nd place in my bracket.

BUT im gonna win it. Gamecock isnt gonna win. all my loses werent gonna win at the next level anyways, so its not a big deal.

I missed 3 all of yesterday with Arizona killing me  because I had them going to the elite sweet 16 or the elite 8.

Today i've already missed 2, i picked drake, and i picked St. Mary's over Miami.

Same thing for me.  I had 'Zona beating Duke next round.  I also had Miami and W. Kentucky losing too.  ****!

Bloodhoundz (3/21/2008)
GEORGIAfan (3/21/2008)

lol im 16/20 right now.

Scott24Falcs (3/21/2008)

Same thing for me.  I had 'Zona beating Duke next round.  I also had Miami and W. Kentucky losing too.  ****!

Lucky for me I had Drake and St. Marys going out the next round anyway, but the Zona loss hurts my bracket since I had them in the elite 8. My bracket can't take anymore heart breaks today.