Who is left to hate?

ThunderCookie

Ok, sure my beloved Falcons have some fans that couldn't win five bucks on "Are you smarter than a retaded monkey?" and we may have some growing pains this year on the field, but...

I have grown accustom to the hate filled personal attacks and wild accusations about Falcon players that for some reason rival fans particularly loathe.

So who will be the target of such ire now?  And with Vick and Hall gone who will carry on the mantle of "thug"?

HailRazor (3/21/2008)
 I forgot to add that most other fans hated the hip hop vibe of the Falcons. Now that we are somewhere between heavy metal and banjos, does that effect your view as well?

Lol

I know I have let it be known here in the past, but I retired from the US Navy after 24 years, and this hate for this generation of younger people makes me laugh sometimes.

I read that Florio crap on PFT, and think this guy is so far out of touch with reality it is not even funny, dude is just another lawyer in the world to me.

The only difference at all between the young people in the NFL these days, and the young people in our Armed Forces, is the amount of money they are paid, and of course athletic ability.

As much as I use to get frustrated with young people about drugs, alcohol, DUI's, domestic situations after trying to make them understand, they will still let themselves down sometimes.

Everything stupid thing they do is for the same reason we did it when we were young

poon tang:D

of course the vick thing is beyond my comprehension, so can't explain that one.

How about dislike for another team's player?

Reggie Bush tops the list for me...and its not because of his play, or lack thereof.

Its part personality, and its part desire. He has the tools to be an amazing back, and he wastes it away....im not sure what on....maybe all the commercials and bicep curls? I dont know, but he has a lot more talent than he is showing in the NFL. Live up to your potential man.

saint vitus (3/21/2008)
Yall gonna all hate the Saints next season. Reggie is gonna breed hatred.:cool:

Again, the only thing I really hate about Bush is that he isnt living up to his potential. And then the whole taking A LOT of money/houses/etc while in school and not fessing up is always good for a good laugh.

Makes all those United Way commercials a joke.

You guys can start hating us again.  Because we're building from the interior out the way a team should be built.  Nothing fancy, no flash, just hard nose football.  Yes, we do not have all the pieces in place it takes time...but when we do you guys are in trouble!  Welcome the new NFC south powerhouse team...The Atlanta Falcons!

WhenFalconsWin (3/24/2008)
You guys can start hating us again.  Because we're building from the interior out the way a team should be built.  Nothing fancy, no flash, just hard nose football.  Yes, we do not have all the pieces in place it takes time...but when we do you guys are in trouble!  Welcome the new NFC south powerhouse team...The Atlanta Falcons!

i·dol·a·ter or i·dol·a·tor

n.
1. One who worships idols.
2. One who blindly or excessively admires or adores another.

I am afraid this is the majority of the Falcon fans at the moment. They are currently in the search process, but then maybe they have seen the light after reading your post.

I have noticed one Saint fan who posts here who can be identified as an idolator for the young television shoe peddler/credit card peddler in New Orleans.

Easter is over so the new year begins for all idolators. 

• 2 weeks later...