Anyone get Rainbow Six Vegas 2 this week?

I never finished the first Rainbow six on Veteran, mostly because the team AI was awful. I tried it again over the last couple days but watching your teammates run into the middle of a room and get gunned down, or watching them not shoot a guy in plain sight down a hallway who is shooting at you gets pretty frustrating. Has there been any improvement in that area in your opinion? I heard from some others that the answer is sadly "no."

ucsbdirtybird (3/23/2008)
I never finished the first Rainbow six on Veteran, mostly because the team AI was awful. I tried it again over the last couple days but watching your teammates run into the middle of a room and get gunned down, or watching them not shoot a guy in plain sight down a hallway who is shooting at you gets pretty frustrating. Has there been any improvement in that area in your opinion? I heard from some others that the answer is sadly "no."

Yea it is pretty much the exact same thing as the 1st game, just a different story and a couple of minor things added. I rented it yesterday and was happy it was only a rent. They could have done much better if they took more time with it. I'm sticking with COD4.

Mr. Offseason (3/26/2008)
from what ive seen its almost the exact same game with a different campaign and a couple minor adjustments.

im not going to buy it, maybe rent though. or borrow it from a friend.

That's the way to go with it IMO. If you like it great, then go out and buy it. However, I didn't think it was that big of an improvement from the 1st one to go out and buy it. I'm content with the rent though, if I really feel like playing it again I'll go to my friends house and play it there.