Jersey design next year.

Jp7833

I think we need to stick to a black on black at home or even mix it up and have a sweet red on red like the Texans did last year. Then, for away games, stick to a white on white or white on black. What do ya'll think? If your going to suck, or if your going to dominate, you have to look amazing doing so.

Jp7833 (3/21/2008)
I think we need to stick to a black on black at home or even mix it up and have a sweet red on red like the Texans did last year. Then, for away games, stick to a white on white or white on black. What do ya'll think? If your going to suck, or if your going to dominate, you have to look amazing doing so.

i liked our all black uniforms

Jp7833 (3/21/2008)

red on red

Guys, I know this topic has been posted a lot, and I am a fan of the late 70's unis and the 80's unis.  Here's the deal -- NFL is very strict about uni changes and once a change has been made, the team has to stick with it for a certain time.  We're stuck with these arena league unis until our deal is done.  When we DO change, we need to go back to the basics -- when you go to work, you wear work clothes -- not a clown suit!!

Jp7833 (3/21/2008)

I wish we would go back to the inaugural uniforms, with the gray face mask. Retro unis look cool to me. Cleveland, the Colts, and the Giants unis look way better than they use to with the retro styling. Color coordinating is a dated idea, and very arena league like IMO.

Headshot (3/21/2008)
mbrizzle (3/21/2008)
somecut8 (3/21/2008)
I've suggested something looking like this:

myfalconsrw2.jpg

With silver britches, a red helmet, and a white facemask!!!

So basically you just want us to be the Georgia Bulldogs?

In a round about way. We used to have that look for the Falcons. Britches werent silver, but we had silver britches throughout the 90s. I say we take our jersey and pants from the 90s, with more of a red trim, and get our old red helmets back with the white face masks.