Lito Sheppard...what would it take?

Big Reg Da Commish (3/20/2008)
Would you be willing to part with a 3rd round pick for Lito Sheppard?  Rumor has it Philly may be willing to part with him and his a better then average corner.

NO I WOULD NOT. IF HE'S WORTH A 3, WHY IS PHILLY DUMPING HIM? IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE RUNNING OVER WITH TOP NOTCH CORNERS. BEWARE .... BE VERY AWARE!

REV.2000 (3/21/2008)
Would you be willing to part with a 3rd round pick for Lito Sheppard? Rumor has it Philly may be willing to part with him and his a better then average corner.

NO I WOULD NOT. IF HE'S WORTH A 3, WHY IS PHILLY DUMPING HIM? IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ARE RUNNING OVER WITH TOP NOTCH CORNERS. BEWARE .... BE VERY AWARE!

Uhhhh, they did just sign Asante Samuel.... I think that has something to do with it. In addition, Sheldon Brown has shown his skills stepped up as the no.2 guy, atleast I think they want to start him over Lito.

I think it has more to do with Asante arriving in Philly than with injury, though injury obviously plays some role.

Would you be willing to part with a 3rd round pick for Lito Sheppard?  Rumor has it Philly may be willing to part with him and his a better then average corner.

I would be willing to part with a 3rd for him.

His current contract is actually quite cap friendly for a starting CB of his caliber.  And he is signed for 3 more years I believe.

There is always the injury concern, but it might be worth the risk.  One way or another, this team has to do something at the position.

Yeah, Eagle fans are just like most fans....they think their players are either better or worst then they really are. 

But as for Lito, I don't believe the Eagles could get more then a 3rd for him from anybody, especially with his injury situation.  Which is why I say the Falcons could take a flyer on him for the cheap.  And if he stays healthy, its a win for us.  If not, then not much was invested.