letting them all go

freemikevick777 (3/20/2008)

why does atlanta keep letting everyone go alge crumpler, warrick dunn, rod coleman, and now deangelo hall they were bad before now i wonder if theyll even win a game in 2008 if they let mike vick go when he comes back im goin to the jaguars. and trying gerrard.

sorry to hear that man. i was upset to see a lot of these players go too, but at the end of the day they are moves that the FO thought would help our team to do better, but as far as bandwagon hopping man you'll get no sympathy from me. im no team swapper.

Guest JBopper
bossFALCON (3/20/2008)
why does atlanta keep letting everyone go alge crumpler, warrick dunn, rod coleman, and now deangelo hall they were bad before now i wonder if theyll even win a game in 2008 if they let mike vick go when he comes back im goin to the jaguars. and trying gerrard.

sorry to hear that man. i was upset to see a lot of these players go too, but at the end of the day they are moves that the FO thought would help our team to do better, but as far as bandwagon hopping man you'll get no sympathy from me. im no team swapper.

I`m with you Boss.

Holla!!!:w00t:

I'm not sold on the idea that Atlanta will get rid of Vick. Or, of course, we cut him, but resign him. He is too **** talented, Atlanta loves the guy, he is a team player, and we could put him in at like 4 or 5 different positions he would excel at. However, I guess that it is TD's decision now. I'm sure Blank will have a billion ears out around Atlanta trying to figure out if Vick would still be accepted in Atlanta. He is not D Hall, so lets not get that twisted.

sporkdevil (3/20/2008)
I'm not sold on the idea that Atlanta will get rid of Vick. Or, of course, we cut him, but resign him. He is too **** talented, Atlanta loves the guy, he is a team player, and we could put him in at like 4 or 5 different positions he would excel at. However, I guess that it is TD's decision now. I'm sure Blank will have a billion ears out around Atlanta trying to figure out if Vick would still be accepted in Atlanta. He is not D Hall, so lets not get that twisted.

Dude Vick is the Falcon QB.

Yeah i am a falcons fan not jaguars yet i have everything falcons even my boxers so dont get smart thats why i would hate to see vick go.

You would hate to see Vick go?  Newsflash-----he's gone and he isnt coming back.

Hall made a couple of comments about not wanting to be here and he was shown the door.

Crumpler, gone.

You think that after Vick lied to not only the commish but to Blank that he will take him back? If you do, there is this bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

Vick is gone, gone, gone.  The Falcons are being built as a team with good values. All others are being shown the door.

Vicky Valtrex ain't coming back to this team, his sorry azz is getting exactly what he deserves

and the only reason he hasn't been cut yet is because of the salary cap situation.Plus when

she is released from prison the commish is gonna hit him with more punishment for the drug

test his stupid azz failed. When the **** are you people gonna get the concept that class

and character do count for something, people like Vick and Pac-man jerkoff aren't hero's

who should be idolized but criminals who should be locked up and the key thrown away, but

I guess you only have as much intelligence and class as the people who raise you ............

Terence Moore from The AJC (3/20/2008)
FREE MIKE VICK
if you want to free vick....go stand in front of the jail hes in...hes paying his dept...get it....after that he will get his 2nd chance,which he deserves....im a vick fan...i love what he did on theFIELD...but his off field activites were questionable at best....i dont really blame him for the finger......i lost count of how many times he out this team on his back & either won or kept us in the game........but hes in prison.....so stop thisfree vick crap///////it aint gonna happen

steelerdawg (3/21/2008)
Vicky Valtrex ain't coming back to this team, his sorry azz is getting exactly what he deserves

and the only reason he hasn't been cut yet is because of the salary cap situation.Plus when

she is released from prison the commish is gonna hit him with more punishment for the drug

test his stupid azz failed. When the **** are you people gonna get the concept that class

and character do count for something, people like Vick and Pac-man jerkoff aren't hero's

who should be idolized but criminals who should be locked up and the key thrown away, but

I guess you only have as much intelligence and class as the people who raise you ............

i agree with you on everything till the end....dont think (ALL)the peoples parents had something to do with....after all...look what they had to work with

"thats just stupid im an atlanta fan everything i gots atlanta im just upset over stupid decisions "

Well if you hate stupid decisons so much, how about this stupid decision....partake in an illegal activity that gets your @ss thrown in jail and then top it off with getting busted on a drug test right before your trial.  All this in the prime of your career and letting an entire franchise and their fans down.  You need more than Falcons boxers and clothes to be a fan. Support the team, not a player.