The DeAngelo Hall Timeline

bossFALCON™

He made a good point on D-Hall. Yes D-Hall talks a lot, yes people don't like his character, but when it comes down to it, he keeps it all on the field. He doesn't get into trouble with the law. He's just outspoken and wants to win. And he just wants some respect.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with that.

somecut8 (3/20/2008)
He made a good point on D-Hall. Yes D-Hall talks a lot, yes people don't like his character, but when it comes down to it, he keeps it all on the field. He doesn't get into trouble with the law. He's just outspoken and wants to win. And he just wants some respect.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with that.

neither do i, unless its messing with the team.

Thanks man, for the video. MeAngelo was a good player, but had way TOO many issues.

Foremost, he was not a "team first" guy. And I think that's what we need here in the ATL right now...guys who can play as a unit, NOT as a group of individuals.

As a native Atlantan, and a fan from the beginning of this franchise, I have never had as much confidence in the Ownership, GM and Coaching Staff as I do right now. I think when all the off-season stuff "shakes out", and we get down to the real business of playing some Falcon Football, we're all (or at least most of us) are going to be proud of what they've done. Now I don't think any of us are naive enough to think we're going to the Super Bowl this upcoming season. But when looking at the '08 schedule, I feel like we could go a respectable 7 and 9, or 8 and 8 pretty easy. And who knows...that just might get us into the Playoffs, considering how weak the NFC South is. Everything after that would be "gravy"!

By the way, I'm a first time poster (I believe it's called a newbie, right?), but a long time reader of this Message Board, and I've always enjoyed it a lot...well, most of it (lol). And I look forward to reading more of your comments, as well as posting occasionally, about anything Falcons. GO BIRDS!!!

Jim Mullianx (3/20/2008)

Thanks man, for the video. MeAngelo was a good player, but had way TOO many issues.

Foremost, he was not a "team first" guy. And I think that's what we need here in the ATL right now...guys who can play as a unit, NOT as a group of individuals.

As a native Atlantan, and a fan from the beginning of this franchise, I have never had as much confidence in the Ownership, GM and Coaching Staff as I do right now. I think when all the off-season stuff "shakes out", and we get down to the real business of playing some Falcon Football, we're all (or at least most of us) are going to be proud of what they've done. Now I don't think any of us are naive enough to think we're going to the Super Bowl this upcoming season. But when looking at the '08 schedule, I feel like we could go a respectable 7 and 9, or 8 and 8 pretty easy. And who knows...that just might get us into the Playoffs, considering how weak the NFC South is. Everything after that would be "gravy"!

By the way, I'm a first time poster (I believe it's called a newbie, right?), but a long time reader of this Message Board, and I've always enjoyed it a lot...well, most of it (lol). And I look forward to reading more of your comments, as well as posting occasionally, about anything Falcons. GO BIRDS!!!

welcome to the MB. enjoy!