Thanks Vick and Hall

Guest JBopper

Guest JBopper

I know we all have said our peace on the situations with Vick and Hall.This thread is to say thank you to the two of them.Good Luck Hall in Oakland and to Vick when he gets out.Thanks for the years of service.Bump to say thank you.

People are going to flame and say what they want about Vick, but dog fighting aside he played his azz off for us. He made mistakes....

Hall could have been a brick for our foundation. I don't miss him as much. They're gone....some rejoice, some just move on in silence.......

bossFALCON (3/20/2008)
thanks a bunch vick and hall. i will really miss seeing you guys play and i really enjoyed watching you play for this team and trying to help us win football games. good luck with everything you do in the future.

Yeah, I can roll with that. At least we didn't completely suck when they were at their collective best on the field. No hard feelings here. But time moves on....:cool:

JBopper (3/20/2008)
I know we all have said our peace on the situations with Vick and Hall.This thread is to say thank you to the two of them.Good Luck Hall in Oakland and to Vick when he gets out.Thanks for the years of service.Bump to say thank you.

Indeed, thanks T7 and MeAngelo, without your collectively stupidity, this franchise and would still be enduring the misery you have inflicted on us all...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I'll bump for Vick....he was exciting to say the least.....thumbs up MIke Vick....

Hall.....well....he was good when he was good and bad when he was bad......I think ole Deion Sanders was much better.....grin....

But I wish D Hall all the luck in the world.......just waiting to see what A Blank puts together for next years team.....mannnn, this is just like 1966 all over again.....starting new once again......

Mike Vick....they still need YOU here in Atlanta.....more than ever......

grin.....

olehippy13

Thank you Vick, you created so many falcons fans and hope u get out soon and get it together. Even though you ruined this franchise for a few years, i know you never meant to. Good luck to you.

Hall... You say you were backstabbed by the falcons organization. well i, a fan of yours since the day we drafted you, feel backstabbed by you. i hope you get 30 interceptions next season and oakland never wins a game.

Dunn I never thoguht u were that good of a player, but you were the man. Good luck to you!

Screw u Bobby!

Thank Mike and D-Hall...

It was fun while it lasted, lots of exciting memories, all thrown away, but really, thanks for the ease of moving closer to the field this year and last. No more watching from the nosebleeds or waiting until single game tickets go on sale to try to get some good seats..

Go Falcons!

We're gonna be better than most people think because now we have SMART people running the team and making the decisions. We also have one of the best backfields in the league with Norwood and Turner and I think Redman can do the job. I'll also take Dorsey with the 1st pick because Defense is the key. As far Michael Vick, you keep him on the roster and get some team to trade players for him. personnaly, i'll keep him and make him work his way up for a cheap price.