The Hall trade

Guest JBopper
bossFALCON (3/20/2008)
because he wanted too much money and we didnt want to pay him. i think TD smith and him all got off on the wrong foot and they could care less about each other.

I agree,but if I remember he said we wanted to be part of a winning team.I guess that 70 mil was better than winning.

JBopper (3/20/2008)
bossFALCON (3/20/2008)
because he wanted too much money and we didnt want to pay him. i think TD smith and him all got off on the wrong foot and they could care less about each other.

I agree,but if I remember he said we wanted to be part of a winning team.I guess that 70 mil was better than winning.

i think he said something more to the effect of "im tired of being on a losing team". he either wanted us to start winning or he wanted out. he was just sick of losing and on top of that he wanted more change in his pockets.

The main reason was that he wanted 10 million a year, which I wouldn't pay any CB.

I would have kept him around for another year, franchised him, and see if I could have gotton a better offer or seen if I could change his mind. Hall wouldn't hold out or play lazy, that would kill his value.

sporkdevil (3/20/2008)
This is the first I've heard about this trade. I tried searching for Hall, but this I guess no one had posted about him before or this trade. I think he plays on defense.

thanks for the laugh!!!

btw i heard we got a 2nd this year and a 5th next year? correct?