Elam Negotiating Terms With Atlanta

bossFALCON™

I know a Kicker is a Major Need

I also Know he is a Quality Kicker.

I'm just having a hard time wraping my brain arround a Former Bronco (especially one from the 98 Team) playing for the Falcons.

You know how hard it's going to be to cheer for a guy who not long ago I hoped got an STD from a toilet seat!!

clownorg (3/20/2008)

I'm just having a hard time wraping my brain arround a Former Bronco (especially one from the 98 Team) playing for the Falcons.

You know how hard it's going to be to cheer for a guy who not long ago I hoped got an STD from a toilet seat!!

i guess you just have to put that in the past and hope he can help get our team back there. then maybe he can win one with us

clownorg (3/20/2008)

You'll get over it when he nails a 47 yarder in overtime to beat the Bucs this coming season.

Great. Lets sign the kicker who scored 10 points against us in the Super Bowl. And while we are at it, lets become best friends with our ex girlfriends new boyfriend. People just don't understand loyalty. I hate Jason Elam. I hate every Bronco from that Super Bowl team. How can any of you support this signing? I know most of you are new fans, who came to the Falcons because of Vick, but some of us have been around for a while, and that Super Bowl loss still hurts. #### Jason Elam.

Lord Dark Helmet (3/20/2008)
Great. Lets sign the kicker who scored 10 points against us in the Super Bowl. And while we are at it, lets become best friends with our ex girlfriends new boyfriend. People just don't understand loyalty. I hate Jason Elam. I hate every Bronco from that Super Bowl team. How can any of you support this signing? I know most of you are new fans, who came to the Falcons because of Vick, but some of us have been around for a while, and that Super Bowl loss still hurts. #### Jason Elam.

At Least I'm not alone:P

Isn't that a little harsh? I don't even hate Danny White and Drew Pearson.

They could have had that winner Matt Prater kicking for them in the SB and they still would have pounded us..

If you REALLY have venom still from that game - spit it where it belongs - at #41 - There is someone you should STILL HATE!:angry:

Get over it my dude.

Im sure there are alot of fans like me who were here long before vick that dont mind signing a solid vet like elam, regardless of where he played. Tampa Bay is one our biggest enemies and there was no problem with Dunn coming over here.