Hall Trade Maybe Gonna Get Called Off?(sorry if already posted)

SI.com's Jim Trotter reports a deal that would send DeAngelo Hall to the Raiders could be called off if it isn't finalized by Thursday.

ESPN is already throwing out numbers, years, and guarantees, but this deal was never certain to happen. Hall reportedly spent four and a half hours with Al Davis Wednesday night, only to leave the bargaining room without an agreement. He did stay in Alameda overnight and is continuing talks today. Mar. 20 - 2:44 pm et

Source: SI.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...t=NFL&hl=114337

I wish this would just come to an end i hate to see em go but it looks like its a given so lets just get it done already!

voiceofreasoning (3/20/2008)
mbrizzle (3/20/2008)
lolA face to face with Hall could bring about something like that.

Have you ever sat down and had a one on one with Hall or have you heard Hall in an intimate conversation?

And by your experience what are you inferring with your previous statement?

I sincerely doubt he has, but I've seen Hall have a face to face with Petrino.

the evil emperor (3/20/2008)
Come on back home to the ATL DHall.

This is your true home !!

Your a crack head if you want him back after all this mess and want us to pay him 10 million a year. If we don't pay him that much he walks next year and we get nothing for him.

pzummo (3/20/2008)
mbrizzle (3/20/2008)

Have you ever sat down and had a one on one with Hall or have you heard Hall in an intimate conversation?

I sincerely doubt he has, but I've seen Hall have a face to face with Petrino.

How can you hold it against anyone for yelling at that jerk Quitrino?

hamiltonfalconsfan7 (3/20/2008)
SI.com's Jim Trotter reports a deal that would send DeAngelo Hall to the Raiders could be called off if it isn't finalized by Thursday.

ESPN is already throwing out numbers, years, and guarantees, but this deal was never certain to happen. Hall reportedly spent four and a half hours with Al Davis Wednesday night, only to leave the bargaining room without an agreement. He did stay in a Holiday Inn Express overnight and is continuing talks today. Mar. 20 - 2:44 pm et

Source: SI.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...L&hl=114337

I wish this would just come to an end i hate to see em go but it looks like its a given so lets just get it done already!

:blink:

WTF? 

:P

mbrizzle (3/20/2008)

I actually have met D. And he was actually very nice and signed stuff for my little cousin. My comment was just for the sake of cracking wise ;)