Whats your ALL REACH Top four Draft Picks

Welcome to Atlanta (3/20/2008)
Darren McFadden getting drafted before Rashard Mendenhall and Jonathan Stewart.

I like Mendenhall and Stewart, but how can you say that? Some people need to think before posting..McFadden is first RB off the board, period. If the Cowboys had the 1st pick, you know Run DMC would be the 1st overall pick.

As for my 4 ALL REACH players:

DRC

Matt Ryan

Ryan Clady

Kentwan Balmer

Vernon Gholston

Mr. Offseason (3/22/2008)
how about flacco in the late 1st early 2nd?

i wouldnt pick him before the 3rd, and that would take some consideration for me.

how about any TE in the 1st round, none of them are worth that high of a pick.

i dunno, i cant think of any more right now.

I like Flacco a lot.  I'd have no problem with us drafting him with one of our seconds.  Granted, I still like Brohm most of all, but Flacco wouldn't be a bad pick IMO.

Brian (3/20/2008)
Welcome to Atlanta (3/20/2008)
Darren McFadden getting drafted before Rashard Mendenhall and Jonathan Stewart.

I like Mendenhall and Stewart, but how can you say that? Some people need to think before posting..McFadden is first RB off the board, period. If the Cowboys had the 1st pick, you know Run DMC would be the 1st overall pick.

As for my 4 ALL REACH players:

DRC

Matt Ryan

Ryan Clady

Kentwan Balmer

Vernon Gholston

I can say that because it's my opinion. I thought before I posted it. You're probably right, but IMO it's a reach to draft him before Mendenhall or Stewart because he's nothing but a glorified scat back/KR. You're right, but it would be a reach.

This isn't the "Who is going to be picked higher than they're projected" topic, it's a "Who is going to be picked way before they deserve to be picked" topic.

Ryan Clady being picked before Chris Williams by any teams other than Houston, Green Bay, Denver, or Carolina is a reach. IMO Chris Williams > Ryan Clady in any scheme that doesn't involve zone/cut blocking.