MeAngelo and his running mouth

beernuts

Lets recap some of what DeAngelo has said in the past few months (and I am summarizing, not quoting):

1 - Its not about money, I want to play for a winning team (then passes on playing for hte Giants and Jaguars to get more money from Oakland)

2 - I will not play for hte Falcons next year without a new contract, or I will sit out the first ten games so I still get my year of service

3 - The falcons insulted me by wanting to trade me, so there is little or no chance I will play for them next year

4 - The deal with Oakland is all done, there is just a few things to clear up and none of them are deal breakers

If he does not sign for the Raiders and has to come back to teh Falcons, he will have created a horrible situation.

Someone needs to remind MeAngelo of the old adage that it is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt

beernuts (3/20/2008)
Lets recap some of what DeAngelo has said in the past few months (and I am summarizing, not quoting):

1 - Its not about money, I want to play for a winning team (then passes on playing for hte Giants and Jaguars to get more money from Oakland)

2 - I will not play for hte Falcons next year without a new contract, or I will sit out the first ten games so I still get my year of service

3 - The falcons insulted me by wanting to trade me, so there is little or no chance I will play for them next year

4 - The deal with Oakland is all done, there is just a few things to clear up and none of them are deal breakers

If he does not sign for the Raiders and has to come back to teh Falcons, he will have created a horrible situation.

Someone needs to remind MeAngelo of the old adage that it is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt

Deangelo is worth millions,what you got?You can't say"JACK"!

sandman (3/20/2008)
beernuts (3/20/2008)

lol a player is worth what teams are willing to pay and no one wants to pay him that much.

Warden Erbbra (3/20/2008)
sandman (3/20/2008)
beernuts (3/20/2008)

lol a player is worth what teams are willing to pay and no one wants to pay him that much.

B.S.Keith Sucking is not worth the money the team is paying him!!!!!!!

sandman (3/20/2008)
beernuts (3/20/2008)

JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandman (3/20/2008)
sandman (3/20/2008)
beernuts (3/20/2008)

Again its all about what teams are willing to pay. Plus Keith is making no where near what Hall is asking.

sandman (3/20/2008)
sandman (3/20/2008)
beernuts (3/20/2008)

Again its all about what teams are willing to pay. Plus Keith is making no where near what Hall is asking.

He don't suppose to,but I know he's a class act.Which has nothing to do with being a LB in the NFL.

sandman (3/20/2008)
sandman (3/20/2008)
sandman (3/20/2008)
beernuts (3/20/2008)

He don't suppose to,but I know he's a class act.Which has nothing to do with being a LB in the NFL.

But I'll bet it has alot to do with why he is still here and Hall is on the way out.

beernuts (3/20/2008)

You're just asking to be flamed by the DHall ball-lickers.:hehe:

sandman (3/20/2008)
sandman (3/20/2008)
beernuts (3/20/2008)

B.S.Keith Sucking is not worth the money the team ispaying him!!!!!!!

do you need a tissue?