J. Stewart in 2nd?

KamzFalcons

My thinking is our whole offense is based on running game, well if for some reason one of our running backs is to get hurt, then what?? We need to get another hard runner just for our offense to evolve. J. Stewart w/ one of the 2nd is a good value pick, he would be a 1st round pick if not for the surgery, but I still think he'll be back in form after the surgery. Before Turner signing I wanted the Falcons to somehow draft Stewart because he's perfect for our offense.

KamzFalcons (3/20/2008)
My thinking is our whole offense is based on running game, well if for some reason one of our running backs is to get hurt, then what?? We need to get another hard runner just for our offense to evolve. J. Stewart w/ one of the 2nd is a good value pick, he would be a 1st round pick if not for the surgery, but I still think he'll be back in form after the surgery. Before Turner signing I wanted the Falcons to somehow draft Stewart because he's perfect for our offense.

Chances are we will pick up a RB in the draft for depth, but I doubt it would be before the 4th or 5th rd