Falcons to have private workouts

rmarchma

Falcons will work out Brohm <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Amidst of a two-part interview with Chris Steuber of Scout.com, Louisville quarterback Brian Brohm indicates that he has a private workout scheduled with the Atlanta Falcons in the future following his pro day. Brohm is scheduled to work out at Louisville's pro day on March 24. Previous reports indicate that the Falcons may have keen interest in Brohm.

Updating another earlier report, Scout.com reports that Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco is scheduled to work out for the Falcons on March 26.

mbrizzle (3/20/2008)
chris30277 (3/20/2008)
scott hartley (3/20/2008)
it's kinda pointless to point out private workouts imo

why?  it shows that a certain player is on our radar.  I remember working out Laurant Robinson and Justin Blalock last year

Along with 50 other people we didnt draft.

The work out might have something to do with why we didnt draft them.You cant just give some good info without people takeing shots at you.

ignorant_icarus (3/20/2008)
it's kinda pointless to point out private workouts imo

You're right we should just skip this new topic and go back to Matt Ryan debates, Deangelo Hall talk.

I post to share info and read to get it.Seems like a lot of people post for their agenda or just to be contrary.

ignorant_icarus (3/20/2008)
I post to share info and read to get it.Seems like a lot of people post for their agenda or just to be contrary.

I think people just get bored in the offseason and decide to be jerks out of having nothing better to do.

I really like the ones with their own glam shots of themselves!Im bored to.Cant wait for the draft......

Appears that other teams are becoming real interested in Brohm also as follows:

Louisville QB Brian Brohm told Sirius NFL Radio that he recently had a long meeting with the quarterback coach of the New York Jets, and was put on the board for nearly four hours, in what Brohm termed as a very intense meeting...the Jets showed Brohm their formations and plays on the board, and then had him throw for nearly an hour...Brohm stated that he has also met and worked out for the Patriots and Eagles, but to a lesser degree.

Brian Brohm...Brohm will workout for NFL teams next Monday at Lousville's Pro Day, but also has visits scheduled with the Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Minnesota Vikings and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Falcons will also have a private workout for Chad Henning as follows:

Al's Draft Scoop...Michigan QB Chad Henne will work out for the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday March 25th in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and has workouts scheduled with the Falcons, Seahawks and Buccaneers next week.

rmarchma (3/22/2008)
Falcons will also have a private workout for Chad Henning as follows:

Al's Draft Scoop...Michigan QB Chad Henne will work out for the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday March 25th in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and has workouts scheduled with the Falcons, Seahawks and Buccaneers next week.

Jesus Christ do the Bucs seriously need another QB??

Beau J (3/22/2008)

Are you kidding? Jeff Garcia is about the oldest QB in the league now.

Bucs actually have Josh Johnson on their radar. And that is the worst possible scenario. Not only could I not root for the guy but he could actually hurt this team.

busboyisback (3/22/2008)
Beau J (3/22/2008)

Are you kidding? Jeff Garcia is about the oldest QB in the league now.

Bucs actually have Josh Johnson on their radar. And that is the worst possible scenario. Not only could I not root for the guy but he could actually hurt this team.

See, everyone misunderstood me. I never said they have depth talent-wise, I just said they are loaded at the position.... just like last year.