Run your mouth in Atlanta and you are gone

jgentry162

The players are just that player's. I believe they should be able to make suggestions but that is as far as it should go. Hall and all of the other players we cut thought they could raise all kinds of Cain to get their way. If someone was starting at QB and they thought someone else should be they popped off at the mouth. It is only going to get worse as the Hip Hop disrespect authority generation gets more into the NFL. I remember when it used to be smash mouth football now you have the Chad Johnson's and the loud mouth football types. Has anyone every told Chad how stupid and unintelligent he looks. I always remembered the kid in school who was dumb as a box of rocks who always did stupid things to get a laugh because that was the only way they could get noticed. That is what Chad reminds me off those dumb types. :w00t:

jgentry162 (3/19/2008)
The players are just that player's. I believe they should be able to make suggestions but that is as far as it should go. Hall and all of the other players we cut thought they could raise all kinds of Cain to get their way. If someone was starting at QB and they thought someone else should be they popped off at the mouth. It is only going to get worse as the Hip Hop disrespect authority generation gets more into the NFL. I remember when it used to be smash mouth football now you have the Chad Johnson's and the loud mouth football types. Has anyone every told Chad how stupid and unintelligent he looks. I always remembered the kid in school who was dumb as a box of rocks who always did stupid things to get a laugh because that was the only way they could get noticed. That is what Chad reminds me off those dumb types. :w00t:

Generally speaking, many of the selfish, self-centered, and horribly immature types of which you speak are devoid of genuine self esteem and are burdened with inferior IQ's so it is not our wrath that is warranted as much as our sympathy.

jgentry162 (3/19/2008)

Saddam Hussein chopped peoples heads off for running their mouths when he was in Iraq.  Did you like that too?

hawkeyes (3/19/2008)
jgentry162 (3/19/2008)

Saddam Hussein chopped peoples heads off for running their mouths when he was in Iraq.  Did you like that too?

Thats a fair comparison.You have a sharp eye for the human condition.

just what do you think the nfl is some geogia chain gang its the nfl and its entertainment these are the samw players that fill the stands and make the plays they also the ones that a national audiance want to see and dont let the media fool you they love it.you dont say anything when 2 women kiss on an awards show.you realy love shock value thats why you go see action movies and the saw 1 thru 4.