they are no longer saying that the falcons is getting a 2nd and 6th round pick for d-hall

atljbo

atljbo (3/19/2008)
they are now saying that we will get a 2nd round pick and more compensation .....

So what could that compensation be ?

Hmmmm

You know what the posibility of what those compensation. Just leak a little info to us. And who are they? Your boy at draftdaddy?

It was ESPN.com.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3300199

"A source told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that the deal is for seven years and worth $70 million. The amount of guaranteed money and bonuses in the contract have not been finalized.

The source also told Mortensen the teams are discussing possibly more compensation than just a second-round pick for the Raiders to acquire Hall, a two-time All-Pro."

virginiafalcon (3/19/2008)
It was ESPN.com.

"A source told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that the deal is for seven years and worth $70 million. The amount of guaranteed money and bonuses in the contract have not been finalized.

The source also told Mortensen the teams are discussing possibly more compensation than just a second-round pick for the Raiders to acquire Hall, a two-time All-Pro."

That was yesterday article. And it doesn't mention any players just more comps. lol

UGA_DAWG46 (3/19/2008)
virginiafalcon (3/19/2008)
It was ESPN.com.

That was yesterday article. And it doesn't mention any players just more comps. lol

I know, that's why I was just speculating at a player that they might include. Hence the :P.

ATL_25 (3/19/2008)
2nd rounder and Mario Henderson (the tackle they drafted last year in the 3rd), I don't know much about Henderson but would that be a good enough deal?

Haha smart thinking, but if you read it a litlle more careful it said " they traded this year third round pick to new england for a chance to get Mario Henderson."

I personally hope its Huff or one of their LB.

I think we are going to help them with the cap, hopefully its more thyan one player they want to get rid of,

HUFF,

bush,

rHODES, ETC!

pssssssssssssssss-

Atljbo- please tell me the step to getting Players embeded on this site, I have tried every button and read on it for Days with no LUCk!

What button do you hit?

iDash (3/19/2008)
I think we are going to help them with the cap, hopefully its more thyan one player they want to get rid of,

HUFF,

bush,

rHODES, ETC!

pssssssssssssssss-

Atljbo- please tell me the step to getting Players embeded on this site, I have tried every button and read on it for Days with no LUCk!

What button do you hit?

Didn't they signed Rhode to a pretty big contract? I think Huff will help them alot.

Yea, they signed him ,

but they signed Fargas too and they will still pick MCFaddden,

because no real football guys would pass on SEC McFadden.

I believe, I would sit down with Him with both of our roster wide open and make each team better by trades,

Forney

Weiner

**** just about everyone of our OL fit their Zone Blocking scheme.

Knapp would know which players would help him.

US,

We need a powerback like Bush, S- Huff, etc the list goes on, but you get the idea

Mix both teams, we were both 4-12

Bush and Rhodes ia not a need for us and there contracts are not big(rhodes took a pay cut)Huff or Fabian Washington is the only 2 players that it can be(if its a player)....Andrew Walters is a guy that we may ask the raiders to throw in the trade also

Hopefully it's something of actual worth and not just one of their throw away players or a throw away late round pick.

I think it's likely to be a player... hard to tell who it might be, though.  They are going to need some relief on their cap.