If Hall trade goes through, what picks do we have?

Tim Parker

Nothing will be finalized until after the compensatory picks are announced in a couple of weeks. All the picks after the third round are in flux. We have the #3, #34, #37, #48 and #68 for certain. We also have a fourth round pick, a fifth round pick, two sixth round picks, two seventh round picks and either a third or seventh round pick as compensation for Kerney.

Tim Parker (3/19/2008)
BAsed on production, I would hope they would give us at least a 3rd.

I had expected us to get a 3rd and a 7th, which is not out of line with historic examples. Unfortunately, the sheer volume of free agents we signed last year may come back to bite us. The one hope I have is that due to the shadowy nature of the way picks are awarded, the NFL may feel pity for the Falcons and cut us a break. It's the difference between us getting the #98 pick in the draft and the #254 pick in the draft, apparently.

Nope...Same person, different profiles.

I have been a member of the boards since inception, but when we changed from the first set of boards to version 2, I lost posts, then when we changed from the last board to now I lost everything: Pure Football, Membership Level, the whole thing.

It is quite disappointing given how long I've been a fan, how long I've supported the boards, contributions to Falcsons' Message Board Getogethers, etc...

That's why I don't post much anymore...What's the point???