Jim Rome on Dhall

texfalcfan

texfalcfan (3/19/2008)
Man I usually hate this jerk, but man did he hit the nail on the head. He totally ripped hall:w00t:

He was saying how hall gets burned every weekend and yet proclaims himself to be d.sanders and the leagues no.1 corner.

FOR ONCE Jim Rome has his sh!t straight!

AMEN  !!!!!!!!!!!

texfalcfan (3/19/2008)
Man I usually hate this jerk, but man did he hit the nail on the head. He totally ripped hall:w00t:

He was saying how hall gets burned every weekend and yet proclaims himself to be d.sanders and the leagues no.1 corner.

FOR ONCE Jim Rome has his sh!t straight!

I saw that LOL.

texfalcfan (3/19/2008)
Yeah I wouldnt mind him staying here, but man he just wouldnt shut up and wanted TOO much money.:crazy:

LOL! Exactly! When I saw that he was making 10 mil a year I was actually happy that we let him go to be honest...we can't afford to put that much money into one player right now!! Not when we are trying to rebuild

TheTruth (3/19/2008)
texfalcfan (3/19/2008)
Yeah I wouldnt mind him staying here, but man he just wouldnt shut up and wanted TOO much money.:crazy:

LOL! Exactly! When I saw that he was making 10 mil a year I was actually happy that we let him go to be honest...we can't afford to put that much money into one player right now!! Not when we are trying to rebuild

Especially a player that's 90% MOUTH..........10% action !!!!!!!

rollow lawson (3/19/2008)
I just read a topic where the 2 live stews were called jock sniffers for talking good about Hall. Now the once hated Jim Rhome is hailed as a hero for trashing him.Some of you really have a problem with anything black people.

racecard5nm.jpg

I think it would be hard to be a fan of a football team and not like black people. Hall wasn't worth it, because of his streaky play, big mouth, me attitude, and ridiculous contract demands.