I'm sad that De'Angelo is gone!!!!!

Hall was talented and hands down the best corner we've had in a looooong time....

But good luck trying to convince anyone of that...  Like Vick people hated DeAngelo for various reasons and some of them were personal...

But he's gone now.  No use in crying over spilt milk. 

And who isn't excited about having 2nd year guys or career backups as our starting corners because that's what we're looking at.

Dirty Bird Lover (3/19/2008)
Man shawty, I did not want to give up Hall! Yeah, he was a hot head and a pain in the ##### at times, but that was arguably our best cornerback. This guy had potential to be the next Deion Sanders. But whatever is best for the team, I'm for it. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

It'll be ok bub...

This cat has already been skinned by Falcon fans who have said it pretty well, but maybe a rival fan will help you make sense of it a little more.

The Falcons are not in good shape with the money right now.

There is a new Coaching staff who may be changing the D scheme.

Dhall knows that the new scheme will not pay him the money that he could make as a bump and run corner that he is athletically gifted for with other teams.

Could he have played, and succeeded in the new D, Yes he could have(however it takes brains and lots of work in the film room), but he did not want to for reasons to do with money, it really is that simple.

Could the team have payed him the amount of money he wanted, probably not with the current cap situation.

bottom line

Win/Win for both the Falcons and Hall

Sun Tzu 7 (3/19/2008)
Hall was talented and hands down the best corner we've had in a looooong time....

But good luck trying to convince anyone of that...  Like Vick people hated DeAngelo for various reasons and some of them were personal...

But he's gone now.  No use in crying over spilt milk. 

And who isn't excited about having 2nd year guys or career backups as our starting corners because that's what we're looking at.

Boo Hoo.

I'm sad he's gone too.

I was excited when we drafted him, and how he played his rookie year. The next year he got better, and the first half of his third year he looked like the second coming.

But the little instances started cropping up. A cheap shot here and there (they all do it, yeah, I know), the incident before the Eagles game, the incidents calling out the opposition. The rivalry with Steve Smith seemed to get more and more venomous every time.

It was like watching a friend fall deeper and deeper into addiction. I love ya man, but you gots to get out of my house.