#49-Erin Henderson-OLB

#69-Tom Zbikowski-SS

#100-Brad Cottam-TE

#131-Robert Felton-OG

#163-Brandon Coutu-K

#166-Harry Douglas-WR

#197-DJ Parker-FS

#217-Chris Mcduffie-OG

I think this would be a great draft but there are plenty of options with that many 2nd rounders,they could trade down and end up with another 2nd rounder this years draft is going to be fun to watch if your a falcon fan...Let's Go Birds!!!!

eric r (3/19/2008)
Atlanta Falcons mock draft 2008

3rd-jake long-OT

2nd round with d-hall trade

#35-Brian Brohm-QB

#38-Pat Simms-DT

#49-Erin Henderson-OLB

#69-Tom Zbikowski-SS

#100-Brad Cottam-TE

#131-Robert Felton-OG

#163-Brandon Coutu-K

#166-Harry Douglas-WR

#197-DJ Parker-FS

#217-Chris Mcduffie-OG

I think this would be a great draft but there are plenty of options with that many 2nd rounders,they could trade down and end up with another 2nd rounder this years draft is going to be fun to watch if your a falcon fan...Let's Go Birds!!!!

I completely agree with Jake Long if he is available, and Brohm as well, its crazy that some folks want Flacco over Brohm, if he is there in the 2nd we should take the GIFT and consider this one of our best drafts ever.

I think Brohm will be there for us in the 2nd round,think about it..miami dosen't draft matt ryan with the first pick they must have faith in john beck plus they signed a qb this off season...Ravens draft matt ryan because that is their #1 weakness....Vikings fill comfy with who their playing at QB right now and i don't see them picking a QB with their pick when they have other holes to fill also...the bears...now that could be tricky they have grossman, signed him this off season to i believe a 1 year deal but with needs at running back and secondary needs it's hard to see a team that went to the super bowl just a couple years ago already ready to give up on rex,than comes the second round i believe miami will go either CB are OL and if that happens like i think it will then....HELLO BROHM....this is just what i believe but either why it's alot of fun to sit here and try to guess who every team might pick in this years draft...

yea i would rather take jake long if he is available. some experts have us passing up on matt ryan and taking glen dorsey. I truly believe that jake would have a greater impact than glenn on our team. With matt ryan, i dont understand all of these soo called intangibles that he is suppose to have but i would rather have brohm even if we have to maybe trade a 2nd and a 3rd to grab him in the late 1st.

This is how i would go about the draft if everything went our way

1st-jake long/trade down is jake is gone

i believe if we could possibly trade down to lets say baltimore, we could gain maybe an extra pick or 2 and still pick up the likes or dorsey or eliss

2nd-we should pick up the best available qb hoping that it will be brohm

if not him, pick up the best DB available

2nd-quality defensive lineman

2nd-if no qb taken yet, pick one

3rd-o-lineman or middle linebacker

and the rest of the draft is a crapshoot

eric r (3/19/2008)
I think Brohm will be there for us in the 2nd round,think about it..miami dosen't draft matt ryan with the first pick they must have faith in john beck plus they signed a qb this off season...Ravens draft matt ryan because that is their #1 weakness....Vikings fill comfy with who their playing at QB right now and i don't see them picking a QB with their pick when they have other holes to fill also...the bears...now that could be tricky they have grossman, signed him this off season to i believe a 1 year deal but with needs at running back and secondary needs it's hard to see a team that went to the super bowl just a couple years ago already ready to give up on rex,than comes the second round i believe miami will go either CB are OL and if that happens like i think it will then....HELLO BROHM....this is just what i believe but either why it's alot of fun to sit here and try to guess who every team might pick in this years draft...

If Brohm slides to the 2nd round Miami will take him with 32nd.

i like most of what your saying there, especially jake long with our first pic. but, as some have already mentioned, i think we'll need to get a cb, probably no later than the third round. also i dont think we have such a need for an olb, but we need an ilb for sure.

i like the idea of drafting a kicker too, get a good one that we can keep here for years, i know there all this elam talk now so we'll have to see how this pans out.

two things for sure,

jake long will not be there at 3 and no way are we able to get brohm in the second. if miami doesnt take ryan with 1 baltimore or chicago will and then miami will take brohm with the first pick of the second. this is why the trade with NY would have been so much better for us because we could have had the pick right before miami and been able to get our guy. now if we want any shot at getting brohm we would have to trade two of our seconds and probably a fourth just to move up and get him. thats just not gonna happen either. i like your draft and i would love to see long here but its just not gonna happen, here is something more realistic for the top of the draft

1- G Dorsey (DT)

2- Curtis Lofton (ILB/OLB)

2- Flacco/Henne ( QB)

2- Best Avail CB

3- Sam Baker (OT)

eric r (3/19/2008)
Atlanta Falcons mock draft 2008

3rd-jake long-OT

2nd round with d-hall trade

#35-Brian Brohm-QB

#38-Pat Simms-DT

#49-Erin Henderson-OLB

#69-Tom Zbikowski-SS

#100-Brad Cottam-TE

#131-Robert Felton-OG

#163-Brandon Coutu-K

#166-Harry Douglas-WR

#197-DJ Parker-FS

#217-Chris Mcduffie-OG

Holy effing ish, CAN I PLEASE SEE ONE EFFING PERSON WITHOUT BRANDON COUTU IN THEIR MOCK DRAFT

jesus christ people, you're so predictable it's pathetic