So..D.Hall gone, Milloy gone, Crocker gone, Sanders gone..

prolikewhoa

Milloy is here. I think Sanders went to work out for the Titans yesterday or today, he isn't in high demand. I would wait to wonder what X turns out to look like before the draft, because they have plans to fill up the roster we don't know yet. And even though Milloy is kind of old, he is still very effective, and I would like to keep him until we get a replacement of equal quality. Actually I think next year is the last year of his contract...

sporkdevil (3/19/2008)
Milloy is here. I think Sanders went to work out for the Titans yesterday or today, he isn't in high demand. I would wait to wonder what X turns out to look like before the draft, because they have plans to fill up the roster we don't know yet. And even though Milloy is kind of old, he is still very effective, and I would like to keep him until we get a replacement of equal quality. Actually I think next year is the last year of his contract...

Lewis Sanders signed with the Pats.

prolikewhoa (3/19/2008)
sporkdevil (3/19/2008)
And even though Milloy is kind of old, he is still very effective, and I would like to keep him until we get a replacement of equal quality.

Milloy is effective but not Hall? Hall is 24 and way better than Milloy. Sorry hater. Its true.

Hall IS good. People you've got to realize he was traded cause of his MOUTH not because of his play.

sporkdevil (3/19/2008)

He can't cover crap. He'll be gone too!!!!

Michael Overman (3/19/2008)
This poster is clueless!

Yeah the opening poster has no clue.

Milloy is still here and will probably stay

Crocker is a free agent and has not signed anywhere

Lewis Sanders signed with the Patriots, who oddly also signed Jason Webster of all people

We have signed Eric Coleman to replace Crocker and have also signed CB Von Hutchins as a nickel back.

We also have not had our draft and Free Agency is not over yet. June 1 will have a lot more players cut from teams and we will probably draft at least one CB on the first day.

Our Secondary is not set yet and the season is still far away.

prolikewhoa (3/18/2008)
Not 100% sure Crocker is gone, but I think...

Anyway, what will our secondary look like now? I hope teams decide not to pass the ball against us.

You're not sure if Crocker is gone but are sure Milloy is gone??????  Did I miss the Milloy release?????  Milloy was one of the few LEADERS we had on the team...I sure hope you don't know what you're talking about (I don't think you do in this case).