I really like the 2 live stews, but they were all on top of Halls nutz. They are acting like the sports analysts who don't know much about the situation, wondering why we are trading away our best player. Even though he isn't our best player, and he doesn't want to play for us, and wants $10 million. I think the other guys on 790, especially the guys who interviewed Hall, were much more on point, bringing up his big problems, that are too big to be paying someone huge money for.

He got burned multiple times last year, and still talked like he was a lock down guy. Also you can't talk smack, then get smacked around, and keep talking with no back up. He got torched by T.O. and spit on in the same game. Then got torched by Steve Smith so bad that he wanted to fight him. He really wasn't that great to me, but maybe he was waiting to show us his "D. Sanders" side.

www.HOMETEAMAPPAREL.com

HomeTeamApparel.com (3/19/2008)
He got burned multiple times last year, and still talked like he was a lock down guy. Also you can't talk smack, then get smacked around, and keep talking with no back up. He got torched by T.O. and spit on in the same game. Then got torched by Steve Smith so bad that he wanted to fight him. He really wasn't that great to me, but maybe he was waiting to show us his "D. Sanders" side.

www.HOMETEAMAPPAREL.com

guess u didn't see the shot to the face that smith gave him and if you let someone hit you in the face and not do anything well.........

mike boraski (3/19/2008)

www.HOMETEAMAPPAREL.com

guess u didn't see the shot to the face that smith gave him and if you let someone hit you in the face and not do anything well.........

On the field, you smile like a crazy man at them, and get back ready for the next play. You retaliate, he wins the play.

falconjack777 (3/18/2008)
No matter what a player says or does the 2 Live Stooges suck up to them...

The 2LIVEBOOBS:P They both are idiots. I can't listen to them either on the radio or on 1st take. They have no clue about sports. A washed up player and his moronic brother. And now we have to listen to one boob talk about his wife all the time, it's pathetic. I love my wife but good God, grow a set.

ATL4ever (3/19/2008)

The 2LIVEBOOBS:P They both are idiots. I can't listen to them either on the radio or on 1st take. They have no clue about sports. A washed up player and his moronic brother. And now we have to listen to one boob talk about his wife all the time, it's pathetic. I love my wife but good God, grow a set.

Guess what, turn them off.  Just b/c you don't like them does not mean others don't.  Funny how people who never played on the NFL level or had access to players on that level think they know more.  I like there show and its obvious that player like them too, thats why they get the interviews.

www.HOMETEAMAPPAREL.com[/quote]

what are you talking about? he did not try to fight steve smith, he got mad at the refs for making a phantom call, and the T.O. spitting was the year before last dummy

falkonX7 (3/19/2008)
Is Abe still on our team? If so then whats with all this 'Hall was our best player' crap. Boley and Abe are better than the CB with the attitude of a 13 yr. old girl IMHO. Hall is good, don't get me wrong, but he isn't great.

I was reading thios thread just to see how long it took for someone to remeber Abe. He is the best player on this team hands down. Boley is up there too. Hall was top 5, but that doesnt change the fact that he wanted to leave. He is whiney. Felt he was betrayed because ATL was listening to offers for him. I mean how many times do you hear a player act like that after they are on the trade block? never. Hall is one of the biggest pre-madonnas in the NFL.

1989fan (3/19/2008)

I was reading thios thread just to see how long it took for someone to remeber Abe. He is the best player on this team hands down. Boley is up there too. Hall was top 5, but that doesnt change the fact that he wanted to leave. He is whiney. Felt he was betrayed because ATL was listening to offers for him. I mean how many times do you hear a player act like that after they are on the trade block? never. Hall is one of the biggest pre-madonnas in the NFL.

That's one thing that has been bugging the heck out of me.

I understand that there are Hall fans who are upset about him being traded, I get that. What I don't understand is how they can actually say and believe that Hall was our best player. He couldn't hold Abe's jock.

The two live Stews have always been jock sniffers.  When things were in the works on YKW, they were the first ones running to his defense, and went as far as to say things like "when he gets cleared of these charges, I'd be like 'I don't wanna play for an organization that didn't have my back through all of this' and I would never play for the Falcons again".  When I heard them supporting him just because, I knew there was an agenda involved, so I stopped listening.  I haven't heard any support for Hall, because as I said, I stopped listening, but I can only imagine, it is more of the same. 

I really liked how they were insinuating that the only reason Hall was leaving was because they team wanted to break ties with everyone who supported Vick. Maybe someone should send them a pattern for making tin-foil hats.

At least they didn't insinuate that the only reason we kept Brooking was because he was white. I think they allllmost went there, but then decided not to. I guess that pegs them above part of the MB population.

sporkdevil (3/18/2008)
I really like the 2 live stews, but they were all on top of Halls nutz. They are acting like the sports analysts who don't know much about the situation, wondering why we are trading away our best player. Even though he isn't our best player, and he doesn't want to play for us, and wants $10 million. I think the other guys on 790, especially the guys who interviewed Hall, were much more on point, bringing up his big problems, that are too big to be paying someone huge money for.

That's why you see him coming on the 2 Live Stews rather than the other programs on the same station.  You have to be respectful to the people you want to interview at least before interviewing them.  Some sports radio personalities believe they can say anything about anyone and still that person should be eager to come on their show.  That's why they spend more time talking and spouting their opinions to others while the 2 Live Stews get more interviews and have taken their originally local show to a national stage.  Who's really smarter?

isproab (3/19/2008)
ATL4ever (3/19/2008)

Guess what, turn them off. Just b/c you don't like them does not mean others don't. Funny how people who never played on the NFL level or had access to players on that level think they know more. I like there show and its obvious that player like them too, thats why they get the interviews.

Well I don't. They said Turner was gonna be a bust here in Atlanta. They were riding McFadden's nutz hard. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but they are sometimes just out in left field.

Khufu (3/19/2008)

Well I don't. They said Turner was gonna be a bust here in Atlanta. They were riding McFadden's nutz hard. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but they are sometimes just out in left field.

I heard them on First Take totally pumping up DMC all while saying 'Turner has never really proven himself in the league, you shouldn't pay him that much money.'

That is some twisted logic.