HOW DO U GET

Rev.Jesse

Rev.Jesse (3/18/2008)
UNBANNED I JUST WENT BACK AND TOOK A LOOK AT ONE OF GEORGIA FAN POST AND HE ISN'T BANNED ANYMORE. IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?

Not sure how to get unbanned, but the mods obviously haven't figured out how to ban you by blocking your IP address  Rev.YouHaveNoHopeAlive.  Go away :exclamationmark:

Guest Gritz
monoxide (3/18/2008)GEORGIAfan is one of the most quality posters on this board, and should have never been banned in the first place. He said the F word, and instead of the censor getting it, it didn't. You on the other hand, have spammed up this board and have made everybody thankful that they aren't as stupid as you (excluding ATL-75).

****. Right to the point and funny too.....Good job Mono....;)

monoxide (3/18/2008)
Rev.Jesse (3/18/2008)
UNBANNED I JUST WENT BACK AND TOOK A LOOK AT ONE OF GEORGIA FAN POST AND HE ISN'T BANNED ANYMORE. IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?

GEORGIAfan is one of the most quality posters on this board, and should have never been banned in the first place. He said the F word, and instead of the censor getting it, it didn't. You on the other hand, have spammed up this board and have made everybody thankful that they aren't as stupid as you (excluding ATL-75).

i helped Gfan get unbanned. he will be back as soon as he sees my PM. he is free now guys.

Rev.Jesse (3/18/2008)
Rev AL Sharpton (3/18/2008)
I was banned last week :(
ME TOO

AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT ...... AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT ...... AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT ..... AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT ...... AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT .... AND THE WEEK BEFORE THAT ..... AND THE ............:w00t::w00t::w00t:

bossFALCON (3/19/2008)
REV.2000 (3/19/2008)
Same Ol Falcons (3/18/2008)
I've been banned once, but I apologized for the comment in a pm and was given a reprieve

YOU KNOW, GAFAN NEVER SAYS CRAZY STUFF. (The DJ stuff don't count) I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED?

he dropped a F-bomb on accident and it didnt get blocked out.

THAT WILL DO IT TOO.

REV.2000 (3/19/2008)
bossFALCON (3/19/2008)
REV.2000 (3/19/2008)
I've been banned once, but I apologized for the comment in a pm and was given a reprieve

YOU KNOW, GAFAN NEVER SAYS CRAZY STUFF. (The DJ stuff don't count) I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED?

THAT WILL DO IT TOO.

he's unbanned though but still is having problems posting i think.

REV.2000 (3/19/2008)
bossFALCON (3/19/2008)
REV.2000 (3/19/2008)

THAT WILL DO IT TOO.

yea im in the process. my account is unbanned, but i still cant read the forums. i talked to shiney, since he is the one that banned me.