So who is next?

FalconsFor6

FalconsFor6 (3/18/2008)
I forgot about Forney...

I'm about willing to put him in a different category, though...

He was a very promising player before his shoulder injury...

Yeah he was. One injury can ruin your career. He needs to be traded to Denver. He probably has a better chance to revive his career.

brvslugger10 (3/18/2008)
FalconsFor6 (3/18/2008)
I forgot about Forney...

I'm about willing to put him in a different category, though...

He was a very promising player before his shoulder injury...

Yeah he was. One injury can ruin your career. He needs to be traded to Denver. He probably has a better chance to revive his career.

Or Houston...

hitman404 (3/18/2008)
If Brookings is not out of here then mannnnn........... Can always get a MLB in the draft with all our picks!

I hope you're prepared to be disappointed...lol

For some reason or another we end up parting with the productive players and retaining the duds...

FalconsFor6 (3/18/2008)
hitman404 (3/18/2008)
If Brookings is not out of here then mannnnn........... Can always get a MLB in the draft with all our picks!

For some reason or another we end up parting with the productive players and retaining the duds...

Brooking a dud...lol. Man I guess they will let anyone with a PC and an internet connection in here, regardless of their football knowledge.

OH that was good!

IHateThe Cowboys! (3/18/2008)
FalconsFor6 (3/18/2008)
hitman404 (3/18/2008)

Brooking a dud...lol. Man I guess they will let anyone with a PC and an internet connection in here, regardless of their football knowledge.

OH that was good!

Which would explain your presence...

What has D Hall done except for getting burned by every eliet WR in the game?  He claims to be the best corner and he's really not that great.  Sure he's had a few good plays, but let's play the Brooking game.  Someone name me one game changing play Hall has made besides the huge TD plays he's given up to Ocho and Owens?  Name something besides him repeatedly getting owned by Steve Smith?

I'm glad he's going to be gone and one less thug on this team.  It seems like all of the fans these days hold on to the thugs this team has. 

I say it will be the next thug to put himself ahead of the team....kinda like Vick, Hall, Jam 1.0, and even Deion. This is a Team city and not a place for individuals....see the Braves.

So if you want to be here, sitdown, shut up, and play. We do not need to hear how good you think you are....just play the da m n game.

Yeah play the game and tackle your own teammate so the other team can score, and be a consistent pile jumper,and make tackles 5 yards down the field; Keith Brooking= not a dud, just old and cant see.

I say it will be the next thug to put himself ahead of the team....kinda like Vick, Hall, Jam 1.0, and even Deion. This is a Team city and not a place for individuals....see the Braves.

So if you want to be here, sitdown, shut up, and play. We do not need to hear how good you think you are....just play the da m n game.

I'd like for you to say that to your employer when you have an issue with how you're being managed...

It's funny how people like to put all these unreasonable expectations on professional athletes and don't take the time out to apply some of the same logic to their daily lives...

Let your boss call you a "me-guy" after you've busted your hump to make a field of people that are elite at your profession (Pro-Bowl). Then he tells you to sit down, shut up, and work...

Granted not all instance can be translated to and from professional sports but this one can...

But, hey. I guess that's the way it goes...*shrug*

Oregon_Fan75 (3/18/2008)
What has D Hall done except for getting burned by every eliet WR in the game? He claims to be the best corner and he's really not that great. Sure he's had a few good plays, but let's play the Brooking game. Someone name me one game changing play Hall has made besides the huge TD plays he's given up to Ocho and Owens? Name something besides him repeatedly getting owned by Steve Smith?

I'm glad he's going to be gone and one less thug on this team. It seems like all of the fans these days hold on to the thugs this team has.

Whateva man....:laugh:

A thug...

You have no idea what a thug is...

YOU can downplay Hall's talent all YOU want, but there is not one coach in the league that doesn't recognize that the kid has the capabilities to everything you want from a corner...

Now there are other factors that played into Hall's departure (money, mental maturity, etc), but his talent and crime are not included them, period...