D.Hall Traded for

bossFALCON (3/18/2008)
i hope DRC falls to that OAK second rounder. it may not happen but it would be nice if he did.

No doubt ... but he will be gone mid 1st ... may also be the first CB off the board ... as well as Mayo ... heard today that he is a 1st round candidate now ... so he may fall a couple picks into the 2nd ... well I'm hoping he does ;) ILB is the shallowest position in the draft ... I think we should take ILB with the first 2nd round pick ... OT Sam Baker outta USC should be there for use in the 3rd round if we don't get Jake Long in the first ... but us having 4 picks in the first 2 rounds is going to make for an exciting first day ... I just hope we don't try to trade up for a player ... like we did for Mike Jenkins ... :rolleyes:

Tandy Gossett (3/18/2008)
bossFALCON (3/18/2008)
i hope DRC falls to that OAK second rounder. it may not happen but it would be nice if he did.

No doubt ... but he will be gone mid 1st ... may also be the first CB off the board ... as well as Mayo ... heard today that he is a 1st round candidate now ... so he may fall a couple picks into the 2nd ... well I'm hoping he does ;) ILB is the shallowest position in the draft ... I think we should take ILB with the first 2nd round pick ... OT Sam Baker outta USC should be there for use in the 3rd round if we don't get Jake Long in the first ... but us having 4 picks in the first 2 rounds is going to make for an exciting first day ... I just hope we don't try to trade up for a player ... like we did for Mike Jenkins ... :rolleyes:

hey you never know. quinn wasnt supposed to fall out of the top 10 last year, but he probably would have fallen out of the whole first round if CLE had not traded back up for him.

true ... but I hope we don't sign Elam ... He's old as dirt ... and we could save money and have Brandon for a lot longer than Jason ...

Just keep in mind, Elam is about the same age Mort was the first time we signed him! You know, back in the days of 'the kick'

NewFalcon (3/18/2008)
true ... but I hope we don't sign Elam ... He's old as dirt ... and we could save money and have Brandon for a lot longer than Jason ...

Actually, Morty is older than dirt. Elam is only older than peat moss.

LMAO ... but I'd rather go with the youth movement ...

If the Falcons could get any of these players with the picks they acquire from Oakland ... I believe it will be one of the best trades we have ever made ...

#34 Curtis Lofton, MLB, Oklahoma -- Jerod Mayo MLB/WLB Tennessee

#172 Brandon Coutu K Georgia

Giving away a pro bowler regardless of his status with organization you better at very least get a starter in return. No one on that list is guaranteed to start for us. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Curtis Lofton and Coutu would start for us ...

D.Hall sucked ... People will realize that one day ... or maybe not ... He couldn't tackle, he would slap and wait on help like Deion ... He was a pile jumper, fall at people's ankles, and get burnt regularly corner ... **** he was Jason Webster 2.0 ... I'd rather have a hard nosed, bring your lunchbox, blue collar player ... Lofton is that type of player ...