Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Champ Bailey

Cromartie

Chris McAlister

Charles Woodson

Lito Sheppard

mcalister and woodson could be replaced by hall and clemments if you are looking at "what have you done for me lately" but if you consider the past 5-7 years you have to look at that top. and hopefully people remember there is more to a corner than just how many pics he has.

twyntefour (3/18/2008)
Champ Bailey

Cromartie

Chris McAlister

Charles Woodson

Lito Sheppard

mcalister and woodson could be replaced by hall and clemments if you are looking at "what have you done for me lately" but if you consider the past 5-7 years you have to look at that top. and hopefully people remember there is more to a corner than just how many pics he has.

By that logic, Cromartie isn't a top 5 corner yet.

goosedaddy70 (3/18/2008)
Here is a list of guys just to help you out.

Champ Bailey Dunta Robinson

Terence Newman   Antonio Cromartie

Rasean Mathis   Al Harris

Nnamdi Asomugha Lito Sheppard

Asante Samuels   Chris McAllister

Ike Taylor

Charles Woodson

anyone can add more if you like...

I forgot:

Clements   Dre Bly   Rhonde Barber

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry i had to laugh at ike taylor being a possible top 5 corner. hes not even a top 50 corner.

The point is, I have gone through the Internet searching for Top NFL Cornerbacks and I have not ONCE found Deangelo Hall in the Top 5.

In fact, I have found him listed in the Overrated category more than anything.

I don't honestly think I could put him in the Top 5 or even 10 CBs in the NFL.

goosedaddy70 (3/18/2008)
The point is, I have gone through the Internet searching for Top NFL Cornerbacks and I have not ONCE found Deangelo Hall in the Top 5.

Hall is easily a top 10 corner - he's either 6 or 7.

Listen, I know you guys despise Hall for how he's been acting, but don't let that affect your sense.

goosedaddy70 (3/18/2008)

But the thing you have to remember that this is all OPINION. Not everyone has the same opinion on the matter, i know people who would love Hall on their team and others who wouldnt, its all opinions.