Jimmy Williams I Hope Will Be Like Cromartie.

bush (3/16/2008)
keith thompson (3/16/2008)
Randy Moss=T.O. (on weed) Jimmy Williams= Cromartie (on weed)

:w00t:

I think he might have been refering to DRC, but I'm not sure.

I don't think it matters...that's a HUGE ##### stretch but If he can be the CB Smith wants him to be than we'll see. A CB to 2 mmust be drafted in this draft though because we have no true cover corners. We need another CB/S tweener like Williams...maybe Huff is our guy:hehe:who knows?...except TD?

Jedi-Falcon (3/17/2008)
Jimmy Williams will be out of the NFL in 2 years. He can't play CB. The only position he had a chance for was Safety and he fooked that up. Nowhere else for him to play except special teams.

Maybe...

I know one thing is for sure, he'll definitely be off this team...

After Hall leaves, he'll be the fanbase's next punching bag...

Jedi-Falcon (3/17/2008)
Jimmy Williams will be out of the NFL in 2 years. He can't play CB. The only position he had a chance for was Safety and he fooked that up. Nowhere else for him to play except special teams.

Which is too bad...just an example of a guy not realizing his ability and potential in the NFL.

Guys get too wrapped up in the limelight instead of getting focused. If they just realized that focusing on their game only brings them exponential prosperity...

JTFalcon89 (3/16/2008)
A Tall Corner we need to move him to corner and hopefully his height to go along with athletism lets hope he can get the mental part down. If so expect him and Houston to excel more than most of yall think he will.
WOW, I'm glad some people have very poor memories. Gives them something to look forward to I guess until J Will actually gets on the field again.