monoxide (3/16/2008)
the reason this forum is what it is, is because of the Moderators. They banned GeorgiaFAN TWICE for no reason, and ScottCase. They also don't answer Pure football PM's, but yet they have time to ban great posters (they are starting to go extinct). It's funny that Rev Jesse jackson hung around longer then Georgiafan's 2nd account.

Why does this not shock me. They don't do ##### about all this racist crap that floats these boards and I agree about the Rev Jesse Jackson thing. The mods need to help out the good posters on here.

bossFALCON (3/16/2008)
Legion (3/16/2008)
Wow, thats not good man. Its starting to turn into a ban-festival

thats why i havent posted very much for the last day and a half. im waiting for everything to cool down a bit.

Man, I don't want to have to change my name to "Froze1st" it just doesn't have the same ring to it! So I will remain silent. :laugh::w00t:

freeze1st (3/16/2008)
bossFALCON (3/16/2008)
Legion (3/16/2008)
Wow, thats not good man. Its starting to turn into a ban-festival

thats why i havent posted very much for the last day and a half. im waiting for everything to cool down a bit.

Man, I don't want to have to change my name to "Froze1st" it just doesn't have the same ring to it! So I will remain silent. :laugh::w00t:

if i ever got banned i would just change my name to BOSSfalcon...that doesnt really look right though. i like it the way i have it.

Why does this not shock me. They don't do ##### about all this racist crap that floats these boards and I agree about the Rev Jesse Jackson thing. The mods need to help out the good posters on here.

I agree with you man. That's why I haven't posted that much lately( besides me being over on Hawksquawk.net talking Hawks basketball). The racial overtones in some of the posts around here are disturbing to say the least. The fact that it seems to go on unchecked is even more disturbing. Whatever happened to just talking football? If/when Vick gets cut and the Hall trade is finalized, will we just talk Falcons football without all of that extra garbage? Or will another player become the resident "thug" on this team that represents everything that's wrong with pro sports?

hawkman (3/17/2008)

I agree with you man. That's why I haven't posted that much lately( besides me being over on Hawksquawk.net talking Hawks basketball). The racial overtones in some of the posts around here are disturbing to say the least. The fact that it seems to go on unchecked is even more disturbing. Whatever happened to just talking football? If/when Vick gets cut and the Hall trade is finalized, will we just talk Falcons football without all of that extra garbage? Or will another player become the resident "thug" on this team that represents everything that's wrong with pro sports?

They will look for someone else to spew their racial hatred towards for sure. I could care less if I get banned for calling out the mods. They need to do their job and clean up the nonsense on this board. Racist comments should not be tolerated. Trolling should not be tolerated. A lot of us just want to talk about football and the Falcons in an objective manner and the board is flooded the racist garbage.