The real problem with Falcons fans...

is that we have a city full of transplants who have no allegiance to a team at all or bring allegiances with their home teams, and the ones who have no allegiance and just want to watch pro football call themselves Falcons "fans" just to belong. Couple that with a LACK OF KNOWLEDGE FOR THE GAME OF FOOTBALL AND THE BUSINESS OF FOOTBALL and this "microwave society" mentality, and you have a bunch of impatient posters who whine about every tiny thing that transpires with this team. Common sense tells me that whoever you get with your 1st pick will not be enough to solidify this team. You draft and groom until the wholes are filled. Why b*&^% and moan about how bad we're going to suck this season when we already know this is going to take a few seasons to reach credibility? This s*&% is really pizzing me off. We need to be patient.

i've been a Falcons fan my entire life, and I don't even live in Atlanta!!! I was born there, but live about 5 hrs away now.  i will a die a Falcons fan (unless one of three things happen).  I don't support any other team above my falcons.  i like the Jags, Lions, Browns, Cards, and Niners, but i only love one team.  GO FALCONS!!!

projectcloud (3/16/2008)
i've been a Falcons fan my entire life, and I don't even live in Atlanta!!! I was born there, but live about 5 hrs away now. i will a die a Falcons fan (unless one of three things happen). I don't support any other team above my falcons. i like the Jags, Lions, Browns, Cards, and Niners, but i only love one team. GO FALCONS!!!

the 49ers???

bossFALCON (3/16/2008)
projectcloud (3/16/2008)
i've been a Falcons fan my entire life, and I don't even live in Atlanta!!! I was born there, but live about 5 hrs away now. i will a die a Falcons fan (unless one of three things happen). I don't support any other team above my falcons. i like the Jags, Lions, Browns, Cards, and Niners, but i only love one team. GO FALCONS!!!

the 49ers???

I don't think he knows how much disdain we had and still have for the 49er's. They use to love Fulton County Stadium.

ucityfalcon (3/16/2008)
bossFALCON (3/16/2008)
projectcloud (3/16/2008)

the 49ers???

I don't think he knows how much disdain we had and still have for the 49er's. They use to love Fulton County Stadium.

This just in Jerry Rice has scored another touchdown on Charles Dimry.

the real problem with atlanta fans is the crack cocaine. if you've been to downtown atlanta you know the problem is very real, thousands upon thousands of crackheads line the streets. Nobody can root a football team when they are high on crack all the time, and thats like 40% of Atlanta. And the true non-crackhead fans won't go to the Georgia Dome because of all the crackheads and panhandlers around. Thats why attendance has been declining, not because of Vick

putnam6 (3/16/2008)
ucityfalcon (3/16/2008)
bossFALCON (3/16/2008)
projectcloud (3/16/2008)

the 49ers???

This just in Jerry Rice has scored another touchdown on Charles Dimry.

Haha :)

bossFALCON (3/16/2008)
projectcloud (3/16/2008)

the 49ers???

I hate the San Francisco Phoney Whiners! Ha!!