JDaveG has turned into some kind of beer-drinking poozy.

I treated him to a six pack of Dogfish Head beer, and I had finished two bottles of the stuff before he got through with his first one.

We was all:

"This is sippin' beer."

I was all:

"Then less lipin' and more sippin', b****."

He was all:

"Bwaaahhhhhh...I can't hang."

I was all:

"Slap a maxxy pad on that and drink, beotch!"

He was all:

"I want to sip mah beer!"

I was all:

"Fine, then *I* will drink the beer that's left over."

And I did. Fact is that I could have finished a third bottle before he got through with his first. I'm very disappointed in him.

True story.

No.....and Shiney McShine will back me up on this (not because he was there, but because he knows his beer).....Ramen comes over with a 6 pack of Dogfishead Ale, and while the rest of us are enjoying our beer like civilized human beings, Ramen breaks out a funnel and a garden hose and proceeds to throw a combo frat party/Clinton campaign stop.

I told him 3 times that stuff wasn't PBR.

JDaveG (3/14/2008)
No.....and Shiney McShine will back me up on this (not because he was there, but because he knows his beer).....Ramen comes over with a 6 pack of Dogfishead Ale, and while the rest of us are enjoying our beer like civilized human beings, Ramen breaks out a funnel and a garden hose and proceeds to throw a combo frat party/Clinton campaign stop.

I told him 3 times that stuff wasn't PBR.

Great beer should be enjoyed, not stared at.

Ramen (3/14/2008)
DomeGnome (3/14/2008)
Steve_Bartkowski (3/14/2008)
You guys are lightweights. I'll drink you both under the table.

Yeah, you're a bad mammerjammer.

1468937381_5b3fb36556_m.jpg

Is that really Steve?

Well he's posted it here and told us that it was, but you can never really tell with steve.

Actually, this story is worse than all that.

In the middle of our discussion (on the Braves, FWIW), I mentioned that until someone can show me that John Smoltz was juicing, he is far and away more deserving of the Hall of Fame than Roger Clemons.  I made the remark that Roger Clemons is the "King of the Juice."

Ramen then said "I thought (HolyMoses) was the King of the Juice," but he pronounced "juice" with a long "c."

We decided he's anti-semantic.

JDaveG (3/14/2008)

In the middle of our discussion (on the Braves, FWIW), I mentioned that until someone can show me that John Smoltz was juicing, he is far and away more deserving of the Hall of Fame than Roger Clemons. I made the remark that Roger Clemons is the "King of the Juice."

Ramen then said "I thought (HolyMoses) was the King of the Juice," but he pronounced "juice" with a long "c."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For the record, *I* was the one who commented that it was "anti-semantic".

Do I need to start a thread titled "JDaveG has ties to anti-semantic" groups? ;)

JDaveG (3/14/2008)

In the middle of our discussion (on the Braves, FWIW), I mentioned that until someone can show me that John Smoltz was juicing, he is far and away more deserving of the Hall of Fame than Roger Clemons. I made the remark that Roger Clemons is the "King of the Juice."

So you're a lightweight who passes out after 1 beer, and Ramen is a lightweight who gets all Mel Gibson after only 3 beers?

:laugh:

You guys wanna split a case of good beer this weekend?

Clemens juicing just reaffirmed to me that Maddux was the greatest pitcher of his generation.

Ramen (3/14/2008)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For the record, *I* was the one who commented that it was "anti-semantic".

Do I need to start a thread titled "JDaveG has ties to anti-semantic" groups? ;)

HM has even stated that he's not worried about Obama's support for Israel.

We all know that's code for "I hope Iran and Syria kill all them Jews."

Fanboy3000 (3/14/2008)
So you're a lightweight who passes out after 1 beer, and Ramen is a lightweight who gets all Mel Gibson after only 3 beers?

Clemens juicing just reaffirmed to me that Maddux was the greatest pitcher of his generation.

No, Ramen gets Mel Gibson after TWO beers, and I never passed out :P

Fanboy3000 (3/14/2008)
JDaveG (3/14/2008)

Dude, I've drank four pints of beer followed by five Irish Car Bombs and made it home without a problem. I'm not a heavyweight by any means, but I don't sit around sipping beer like it's some kind of $10 cup of expresso.

I'm surprised JDaveG wasn't swishing the beer in his mouth like some kind of oenophile.

Ramen (3/14/2008)

Dude, I've drank four pints of beer followed by five Irish Car Bombs and made it home without a problem.

Minus that one cop you called a...no, I won't do it.

I'm not a heavyweight by any means, but I don't sit around sipping beer like it's some kind of $10 cup of expresso.

I'm surprised JDaveG wasn't swishing the beer in his mouth like some kind of oenophile.

Seriously though...Irish Car Bombs: Best "shot" in the world? My vote is yes.

JDaveG (3/14/2008)
Ramen (3/14/2008)

If I'd done that you'd have been smacking my cheeks together and lapping up the beer-spit off of the table......

Good beer can NEVER go to waste.

Fanboy3000 (3/14/2008)
Ramen (3/14/2008)

Dude, I've drank four pints of beer followed by five Irish Car Bombs and made it home without a problem.

I'm not a heavyweight by any means, but I don't sit around sipping beer like it's some kind of $10 cup of expresso.

Hells jeah!

Fanboy3000 (3/14/2008)
Ramen (3/14/2008)

151 has my vote