When Coach moves DJ to #1 on depth Chart by opening day, What will nonbelievers have to say?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hawkeyes (3/13/2008)
Mularkey can do more with DJ in his offense and they said today DJ has done a good job coming back from his injury and that he is studying the offense.

While I'm glad that he's coming back and learning the offense, I think it's overly optimistic to predict that he'll be the opening day starter. More likely, he'll be fighting with Harrington to see who is the gameday backup to Redman while a new drafted QB matures...

hoopdawg2121 (3/13/2008)
I hope he does beat out the others but I think redman did a good job last year and the spot is his to lose!DJ has been working hard so hopefully he can do it!:D

Redman and DJ will have to earn it but the spot is open unlike last year.  They are not just gonna give it to Redman because he played good against seattle.  He will have to earn it and I think DJ is going to come out GUNS A BLAZIN IN TC.

then we will have cut joey harrington, redman will be depth and shockley will be the stop-gap for one season before our rookie that we draft very high in this draft will take his job in his 2nd season.

i dont care who starts at qb this season, shock, redman or even our rookie. just NOT harrington.

hawkeyes (3/13/2008)
Mularkey can do more with DJ in his offense and they said today DJ has done a good job coming back from his injury and that he is studying the offense.

As a non-believer....I do not believe DJ is ready to be a starter in the NFL.....IF...IF, somehow he manages to become starter....I would be happy for him.  I would cheer him on.  I would feel "Congratulations" toward DJ......

And to Georgia Fan, whom I know would be extremely happy.

hawkeyes (3/13/2008)

I WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY .......... BUT I SURE DO WANT TO HEAR WHAT THE GaFAN WILL SAY ....... AND MY FRIEND "BIRDWISERRE.":)

rodney51 (3/13/2008)
hawkeyes (3/13/2008)

As a non-believer....I do not believe DJ is ready to be a starter in the NFL.....IF...IF, somehow he manages to become starter....I would be happy for him. I would cheer him on. I would feel "Congratulations" toward DJ......

And to Georgia Fan, whom I know would be extremely happy.

I would be happy, but sad, because i wouldnt get the COOKIES from Ofan.

Non-believers in the media and fanbase would probably wait in the bushes and wait for Shockley to have a slip up even if he has a winning record.

Mularkey has a good track record and if Shockley is healthy, I believe it is inevitable that Shock will claim his rightful spot as the Falcons' opening day starter for 2008.

I don't think Mularkey will undermine Shock in the same way Knapp undermined Vick.

I am hopeful!

monoxide (3/13/2008)
bow down to GEORGIAfan and admit to him that I was wrong the whole time

...we all know that won't happen though.

LMAO im torn if DJ is cut, then i get COOKIES and BROWNIES from Ofan, but if not and he become the future i get the satisfaction of know i was right, and yall should bow down to might superior football knowledge.