NFL Network's Adam Schefter says it will be a "major upset" if the Falcons don't trade DeAngelo Hall before the draft.

atljbo (3/13/2008)2. my boy told me that if d-hall is not traded....d-hall reps has told the falcons that he will play out his last year(no extension)...then he will opt out so he can be a freeagent...d-hall does not even want to talk to about a extension with the falcons

1.  Is your "boy" an Atlanta Falcon employee?

2.  Is your "boy" the agent for #21?

3.  Is your "boy" a league official?

4.  Is your "boy" affiliated with the NFL in some way?

If not...I will take this advice as a grain of salt!  I know you have been dead on about "some" moves but I ain't believing this one till its out in the open champ!

formul8or (3/13/2008)
One 1st rounder for a player with 1 year left on his contract is a good deal for us I believe.

We need the 31st pick to jump in front of Miami, the Jets, and Kansas City so we have a better chance to get the QB we want.

We would only have to worry about Miami, because Oaklands 2nd is ahead of the Chiefs and Jets seconds...

somecut8 (3/13/2008)
All I know is I want to see Hall in a Falcons uniform next year so I'll get to see pick 6s all day, pass defensed, and WRs crying.

I don't want to see an awesome pass rush from our D-Line go to waste with a bad CB that can't cover for 1 second. I want to see our pass rush turn into a sack or int.

Guys like Hall aren't a dime a dozen. He could help this defensive unit to become dominant. You realize this and I commend you for it. It's too bad that a good amount of the fanbase is too shortsighted to see it.
Tetsujin-28 (3/14/2008)
somecut8 (3/13/2008)
All I know is I want to see Hall in a Falcons uniform next year so I'll get to see pick 6s all day, pass defensed, and WRs crying.

I don't want to see an awesome pass rush from our D-Line go to waste with a bad CB that can't cover for 1 second. I want to see our pass rush turn into a sack or int.

Guys like Hall aren't a dime a dozen. He could help this defensive unit tobecome dominant. You realize this and I commend you for it. It's too bad that a good amount ofthe fanbase is too shortsighted to see it.

Question everything. .except Deangelo Hall?