Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atljbo

NFL Network's Adam Schefter says it will be a "major upset" if the Falcons don't trade DeAngelo Hall before the draft.

34 posts in this topic

formul8or (3/13/2008)
One 1st rounder for a player with 1 year left on his contract is a good deal for us I believe.

We need the 31st pick to jump in front of Miami, the Jets, and Kansas City so we have a better chance to get the QB we want.

EXCELLENT LOGIC!

***** STAR POST!!!!

Then as I have said before ad-nausem, If he wants to go then let him go. Get something for him now while we can. Get something for him! He will not be back past next year, so lets get something for him, now!

atljbo (3/13/2008)2. my boy told me that if d-hall is not traded....d-hall reps has told the falcons that he will play out his last year(no extension)...then he will opt out so he can be a freeagent...d-hall does not even want to talk to about a extension with the falcons

1.  Is your "boy" an Atlanta Falcon employee?

2.  Is your "boy" the agent for #21?

3.  Is your "boy" a league official?

4.  Is your "boy" affiliated with the NFL in some way?

If not...I will take this advice as a grain of salt!  I know you have been dead on about "some" moves but I ain't believing this one till its out in the open champ!

formul8or (3/13/2008)
One 1st rounder for a player with 1 year left on his contract is a good deal for us I believe.

We need the 31st pick to jump in front of Miami, the Jets, and Kansas City so we have a better chance to get the QB we want.

We would only have to worry about Miami, because Oaklands 2nd is ahead of the Chiefs and Jets seconds...

A first round pick alone would be sufficient for MeAngelo....would be nice if it were a little higher than 31st but I'd take it!  There should be one of the top 3 or 4 QB's avail at that pick.

somecut8 (3/13/2008)
All I know is I want to see Hall in a Falcons uniform next year so I'll get to see pick 6s all day, pass defensed, and WRs crying.

I don't want to see an awesome pass rush from our D-Line go to waste with a bad CB that can't cover for 1 second. I want to see our pass rush turn into a sack or int.

Guys like Hall aren't a dime a dozen. He could help this defensive unit to become dominant. You realize this and I commend you for it. It's too bad that a good amount of the fanbase is too shortsighted to see it.

Tetsujin-28 (3/14/2008)
somecut8 (3/13/2008)
All I know is I want to see Hall in a Falcons uniform next year so I'll get to see pick 6s all day, pass defensed, and WRs crying.

I don't want to see an awesome pass rush from our D-Line go to waste with a bad CB that can't cover for 1 second. I want to see our pass rush turn into a sack or int.

Guys like Hall aren't a dime a dozen. He could help this defensive unit tobecome dominant. You realize this and I commend you for it. It's too bad that a good amount ofthe fanbase is too shortsighted to see it.

Question everything. .except Deangelo Hall?

Hall will definitely fit in at Oakland. He can talk all he wants out there. Huff, this year's 2nd and next year's 2nd. Done deal!!!!:satisfied:

Hall wont want to go there, Nmadi Asamougha shall have something to say about the #1 CB spot, plus they dont have the cap space, he wont WANT to go there.