This is a generic email. But its intended for everyone past or present in my life.

Hey its coming op on easter and im not sure if you know i was recently baptised. As of recently i felt compelled to redevote my life to Christ. As you may know i was pretty much atheist for most of my life. But things have changed for the better. Today Im reaching out to you to walk down this road with me. If you choose not to i will respect your decision but i will not loose hope in your salvation. If you are already saved and have been baptised then i just ask you come share this joy with me. We have found a great baptist church in cartersville and I feel its my duty to invite everyone i know to come worship and give thanks to our lord and savior and GOD. If you are interested in coming contact me. If you are just too far away contact me and we can pray together. But dont let this fall on deaf ears. Dont wait till its almost too late to find the truth. my phone number is 678-577-2800....its as easy as a phone call. if myself as much as i doubted and disbeleaved can find Christ, you can too.

canesftballfan16 (3/9/2008)
This is a generic email. But its intended for everyone past or present in my life.

Hey its coming op on easter and im not sure if you know i was recently baptised. As of recently i felt compelled to redevote my life to Christ. As you may know i was pretty much atheist for most of my life. But things have changed for the better. Today Im reaching out to you to walk down this road with me. If you choose not to i will respect your decision but i will not loose hope in your salvation. If you are already saved and have been baptised then i just ask you come share this joy with me. We have found a great baptist church in cartersville and I feel its my duty to invite everyone i know to come worship and give thanks to our lord and savior and GOD. If you are interested in coming contact me. If you are just too far away contact me and we can pray together. But dont let this fall on deaf ears. Dont wait till its almost too late to find the truth. my phone number is 678-577-2800....its as easy as a phone call. if myself as much as i doubted and disbeleaved can find Christ, you can too.

congrats

Don't forget that Buddha loves you too!