Saints agreed to terms with LB Dan Morgan on a one-year contract.

atljbo

i cant lie.....the saints LB group has gotten wayyyyyyy better...that was there biggest need...Vilma and Morgan....2 Miami boys.....

There CB/SAFETY group still suck so we will burn them but ****

the draft cant fix everything for us.......i think we will need to make a couple of mre signings

atljbo (3/6/2008)
i cant lie.....the saints LB group has gotten wayyyyyyy better...that was there biggest need...Vilma and Morgan....2 Miami boys.....

the draft cant fix everything for us.......i think we will need to make a couple of mre signings

Don't worry, Morgan will be out for the season at some point early. Vilma is good but coming off of a injury too.

atljbo (3/6/2008)

I think Vilma will be reborn in NO...when the Jets went to a 3-4 he didn't fit that D. Morgan though...he'll make 4 tackles and be out with another concussion. So, it's all gravy...

I think Vilma will be fine. Morgan however need to just go ahead and retire. I wish him well. He is taken a big risk here. I think he has made enough money to where he should think about his health. If we want to get back into football then be a coach. He look like he will end up being a good coach in the league or at the college level.

Olympia Martin (3/6/2008)
OJ Simpson (3/6/2008)
WTF do this have to do with TATF?

Umm.. they are our divison rival, we play them twice a year, so i consider it relevant..

Quit finding stuff to ##### about and get a life

O IT THOUGHT WE HAD A RIVAL FORUM

Archived