Patriots sign another ex-Falcon

Return of BlackChild (3/6/2008)
LMAO J-Webb & Lewis Sanders :w00t:

Patriots signed CB Lewis Sanders, formerly of the Falcons.

Sanders hasn't made a big play since 2005, but can play corner and safety, a trait the Pats value. He'll battle for a roster spot this summer.

Weird. I always thought he was terrible. He didn't ever do much defensively or on special teams.
bossFALCON (3/6/2008)
they wont be the team they were last year but they will probably be a 11+ win team.

yup the teams they lose to will be from Webster and Sanders giving the long pass on and giving the other teams nice leads. Their going to regret this, see if Brady likes playing from behind all the time. :P

Return of BlackChild (3/6/2008)
LMAO J-Webb & Lewis Sanders :w00t:

Patriots signed CB Lewis Sanders, formerly of the Falcons.

Sanders hasn't made a big play since 2005, but can play corner and safety, a trait the Pats value. He'll battle for a roster spot this summer.

They'll be superstars now that they're with the Pats, just like everybody else that goes there. :D

What up with the Pats? I was a big fan last year, but Webster and Sanders????

What is even funnier is I seen a post here 2 days ago that said the Pats signed the future hall of famer Webster. LOL. I hope they were being sarcastic.

nativefalcon (3/6/2008)
bossFALCON (3/6/2008)
they wont be the team they were last year but they will probably be a 11+ win team.

yup the teams they lose to will be from Webster and Sanders giving the long pass on and giving the other teams nice leads. Their going to regret this, see if Brady likes playing from behind all the time. :P

isn't that how Brady made his name? isn't coming from behind to shock the world exactly what the Patriots built this dynasty? it's funny how one season of domination (and a lot of misleading bad press) make people forget what that franchise built itself on. they were always the underdogs, the no-names who come out of nowhere to show up to play. after a year as the big spenders, theyre going back to their original offseason gameplan. i'm not saying theyre goin 19-0, im just saying dont count them out because of a few questionable signings.

anyways, i don't think it'll concern brady too much, as long as he can throw deep to Randy.

sorry for the rant. carry on.