Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCFalcon52

Quin is linked to rumor to Vikes

9 posts in this topic

http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/minnesota-v...2GE79Q56P045MMP

Looks like others are saying rumors about Quinn too. Also, heard Miami interested and Jets.

I know people say, they won't trade Anderson or Quinn but truthfully, a good GM will say that so that they can get more out of the trade. It doesn't mean much.

I think if Brady Quinn was in this years draft he would go to Miami #1. Funny thing is that they could have had him last year at 9.

Yeah, I saw something about that over on the Browns boards.

I just had to join up so I could see what they were saying about the rumors - only to find out that they can't post anything about rumors because it's against the board rules. How drull! What the **** would everyone on here talk about if it wasn't rumors? :)

seafalconsfan (3/5/2008)
I would rather trade our 3 pick to acquire quinn than spend it on ryan.

i would tend to agree. You can definitely build a team around Quinn he's a natural leader and he looked good in last preseason. He's smart too.

No way would I trade our #3 pick for Quinn. Yes, he's good and all, but he went #22 last season. It doesn't make much sense. The #1 need on this team right now is DT, so we almost have to draft Sedrick Ellis with the recent injury news about Glenn Dorsey.

There will be solid quarterbacks available in the 2nd round. I'm not convinced Quinn has THAT much more upside than Brohm/Henne/Flacco.

Preseason isn't everything. Harrington looked lights-out last preseason, too.... :P

seafalconsfan (3/5/2008)
I would rather trade our 3 pick to acquire quinn than spend it on ryan.

Agreed! I wouldn't waste our #3 on Ryan.

NCFalcon52 (3/5/2008)
http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/minnesota-v...2GE79Q56P045MMP

Looks like others are saying rumors about Quinn too. Also, heard Miami interested and Jets.

I know people say, they won't trade Anderson or Quinn but truthfully, a good GM will say that so that they can get more out of the trade. It doesn't mean much.

I think if Brady Quinn was in this years draft he would go to Miami #1. Funny thing is that they could have had him last year at 9.

Instead they drafted Ted Ginn, jr. can you say 1-15? No wonder that whole regime is gone!

Offer our 2nd 2nd rounder. Hes better than any QB in this draft and I doubt the Browns will get better than that.

If we traded our number 3 pick we essentially get last year's top QB and only have to pay him 22nd pick money which is much better than paying Ryan #3 money.