im going to start several topics to add some meaningful football conversation

mine were the three and outs, the sacks, and the defense caving in the reason i remember is while watching this offseason im looking to see if our front office will spare me feeling this bad for the same things. another one is not being able to get short yardage.

2 things.

Hearing for the umpteeth season in a row about how our D was gonning to man up on the outside and get after the QB. Then watching us play soft zone and get killed across the middle all season long.

Halls personal fouls and the game against the Panthers when he melted down. That is the day he lost me as a fan. Fair or not fair that was a defining moment in the season for me last year. And I can admitt to being some what of a hypocite as I was quick to pop off at his age also...still am. Thats why I have to say fair or not fair.

The way in which Tampa Bay beat us both games was awful. The first game Lefty helped them out too with his inept play.

The second game they busted us up again and Redmond didn't have a chance. They also injured several of our players in that game.

I HATE TAMPA BAY!

I sure do hope we play smash mouth agressive physical football against them this year.

Put Cadallic, Garcia and Joey Galloway all out for the season in the same game.

Did I say - I HATE TAMPA BAY!?

nobkowski (3/4/2008)
The way in which Tampa Bay beat us both games was awful. The first game Lefty helped them out too with his inept play.

The second game they busted us up again and Redmond didn't have a chance. They also injured several of our players in that game.

I HATE TAMPA BAY!

I sure do hope we play smash mouth agressive physical football against them this year.

Put Cadallic, Garcia and Joey Galloway all out for the season in the same game.

Did I say - I HATE TAMPA BAY!?

Not cool.

:ermm:...man i dont know where to start. a lot of stuff hurt real bad. the top things i will remember though was prater missing those kicks. especially in jax he killed us. the tampa games were horrible, i mean terrible. i cant believe i survived watching those. the tennessee game was bad when we had all those chances and then we couldnt even score on the 1 yard line. thats all i can remember for now but they all hurt me equally as bad.