The way to change the culture on this board to a positive one

i wish we could remove(cut) some posters but since we cant there is one thing that the postive people can do

" i believe that the way to change the board is for all of the positive people to speak up and defend guys and not sit quiet let's fill these boards with positive energy and not be out spoken or bullied by the negative posters on these boards."

dirtybird i got u ill start cataloging all the good posters whenever you post ill be there to support you. Ive been on for years but i had stopped posting i just realized that these guys take over because so many people stopped posting because the negativity on this board is beneath them. but I love this board and the opportunity to have a good non sarcastic exchange so we must begin to speak up and take the board back.

dirtybird025 (3/4/2008)
bump...........after your on here for a while you'll know who's post to read and who to ignore. the itelligence level for posters on here are very high and some, (the ones you wanna ignore) don't know what inteligance is.

I dont care what youre saying at least spell correctly. Punctuation is for nerds but misspelling the same word twice in one post is out of line. **** the computer underlines incorrect spelling for you, take advantage.

every board on the internet has the "village idiots", and you just have to know how to deal with them. there are the ones who get a little too sensative about something said, and they feel like they have to take down and cuss out everyone on the boards, only to make a bigger ##### outta themselves. then there are the illiterate mofos who type in all caps, and don't know when to use a period or comma. pick up an English book and go to class. then there are the ones who come on the boards just to raise **** with everyone just for self-enjoyment. if you are one of the above descirbed members, it would be highly appreiciated if you just quit leaving bs comments... it takes up space for intelligent conversations to be held. :)

Well stated. This will be my first post on the "new" board. Im just a casual reader here, mainly because there is way too much arguing over complete nonsense. I think it would be great if we could actually have conversations here, and not a bunch of hateful people thinking their opinion is the be all, end all fact in the thread, then cursing at anyone who disagrees. I wont go any further on how people on here make me angry, this is a positive thread!

So, I think things may be looking up for us. I am excited to see who our QB is going to be, and I definitely cant wait to see the 32/33 combo scoring at will. Lets get Jake at #3, and Joe (Flacco) in the 2nd, and watch the tables turn!

BRF

I dont think we want criticism sarcascim racism or any of the negative "cisms" if someone is rushing or flat out isnt the best typist im not saying anything about his post i'll try to get an understanding of his basic intent you dont know is a poster is a construction worker who loves the falcons, restaurant dishwasher, or senior analysist for some fortune 5 co.

bottom line is stop the criticism and let all falcon fans unite for this team

birdshi1/ (3/4/2008)
I dont think we want criticism sarcascim racism or any of the negative "cisms" if someone is rushing or flat out isnt the best typist im not saying anything about his post i'll try to get an understanding of his basic intent you dont know is a poster is a construction worker who loves the falcons, restaurant dishwasher, or senior analysist for some fortune 5 co.

bottom line is stop the criticism and let all falcon fans unite for this team

So all blue collar workers are illiterate? Im a front end loader operator but I can read and write. This is a message board but at times the messages look like a child playing with those alphabet fridge magnets.

The main thing that keeps the trolls alive is the attention they get to their posts by everyone that replies, even if they think they are putting them in their place. Just walk on by and DO'NT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!