Will DeAngelo Hall - Draft Day Bait?

It's looking more and more like D Hall will be moved during the draft. The one thing that played out as it should have is that he should have been the last player to move since he is the most valuable player left on this team. I'm pleased the organization waited to feel out maximum value for this player before pulling the trigger. Your thoughts?

I like D hall...I'd like us to resign him (although I wasn't happy with him during that S.Smith - Panthers game and in fairness he got a raw deal from the refs...but still you have to have your wits about you during a game)

Unfortunately I feel that D.Hall will be moved prior to or on draft day (with being moved on draft day as the most likely scenario) I just hope TD gets great value...b/c Hall is a beast at CB.

I'm gonna be real upset when/if he finally gets traded. It's gonna be dissapointing to lose a young great player. All it's gonna do is give us another hole on our team. He's a corner piece and for everyone that is complaining about the money he'll command, welcome to the world of professional sports. You got to pay big money for the big players. DHall is exactly that. A big player. His loss will be felt.

Hall has to get what he wants by the team he goes to as he has a NO TRADE CLAUSE contract.

He wants 10 mil a year and the teams that want him might not pay that or be able to.

I think he will be in Atlanta and he will either hold out or will play his ##### off tring to get what he wants in another team for 2009.

I say IF he's traded, it's either on draft day or with the couple of days preceding it. But that's if he's traded, which I'm not so sure will happen.

I'm not really that sure there's a realistic demand for him. I've heard nothing in terms of trade value that makes sense for him. DHall for the 31st pick is a raping. No sane GM would make that deal.