vick it youve got a computer man we love you for what you gave us and that was hope

REV.2000 (3/3/2008)
dirtybird025 (3/3/2008)
REV.2000 (3/3/2008)
halsey (3/3/2008)
Oh boo hoo! Poor Vick the Vicktim! ITZ TEH HATERZ FALT!

THIS IS WHAT HALSEY IS REALLY SAYING

TRANSLATION : "I'm mad as **** at you Mike. You know how much I was depending on you. I really miss you. I've got to hate on you to keep up appearances, you know how it is with the guys and all. Everytime I see your name, my heart skips a beat, and I think of the old days when you gave me hope, that's why I'm mad at you Mike.

thats dumb, i had some respect for ya till that post.....lights out bud.

SO BE IT. I WON'T LOSE NOT ONE POUND WORRYING ABOUT YOUR RESPECT. BUT I SUSPECT I STRUCK A NERVE WITH YOU BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY YOU REALLY FEEL TOO.

your a **** of a lot more hostile than me, i just think its dumb that people can still support that thug know as YKW.

Well "that thug" is a man that made a mistake, and I like many others hope he gets another shot at playing again. What I want more is for Michael to get an opportunity for redemption, he can't take back what he did, but I do hope he's learned from it. Yeah, Vick was a big reason I got back into watching Football, but whether he decides to lace up his cleats again, I'm still cheering for him to perform well on the field of life. Since this whole fiasco has come to light I've seen ALOT of self-righteous people calling for his head on a platter, thats just not right, neither is what he did. He's serving his time, and when he's done that, I really hope he gets a chance to rebuild his life again, although it was entirely his fault that this happened to him. PETA should get off their high horse and leave him alone, IF he does come back to the Falcons, chill with the protesting outside the Dome. God forgives us as many times as he needs to, I'd like to think that ANYONE that makes a mistake gets their second chance and can be forgiven.

For you people who are still clinging to the belief that Mike Vick will play for the Falcons again, I submit to you, in the hope that this might finally end your suffering, the following things that must happen, in order:

1. The Falcons actually WANT Vick to return.

2. Vick must beat the state of Virginia's case against him, or receive no prison time at the very least from the state.

3. WHEN Vick finally finishes his sentence(s), Roger Goodell must IMMEDIATELY lift his suspension.

4. Vick must get in playing shape.

5. Vick must learn a new offensive system and a completely new roster of teammates who will not be too thrilled with the circus of doom Vick brings with him, media and PR-wise.

6. Vick must practice with the Falcons.

7. The coaches must tell whomever is playing quarterback in 2009 or 2010, "Well, son, Vick is out of prison, so step aside, because he's our guy".

Now just read those things a couple times and ask yourself, "Am I being realistic?" because if you can convince yourself that all the above is about to happen....well.....

If it weren't so sad it would be funny.

birdshi1/ (3/3/2008)
do your time and come on back to work. I remember when we had ed jasper and you and him reportedly spent a lot of time talking he was a positive force in your life they also mentioned you all fished a lot. man get out get some positive friends restart your life and dont pay attention to self righteous haters. you will get your shot at redemption even if the team drafts a qb he will only be trade bait like matt shaub. let the hatred and naysayer which is what they amount to motivate you, let your experience empower you.

I once made some mistakes, i paid my debts like a real man and now i enjoy a thriving business and i was blessed with a beautiful family. i understand some of us dont have a cup cake perfect life to begin with and football and money doesnt change the fact that some of us have to work through some growing pains. vick even the best of us do stupid things sometimes see bill belichek, bill clinton, jfk, newt gingrich basically everyone has erred in some way unless they are some goody goody.

then youve got those who have never actually committed an actual crime but they are the worst individuals and personalities on the face of the earth - God usually judges those cases but hey even he forgives WHY cant they

I found your biography:

64ccc27a02a0a65cc2f75110._AA240_.L.jpg

At least get the title of your own thread correct before posting... "Vick it youve got a computer man.." WTF? :w00t:

Bloodhoundz Reborn (3/4/2008)
Tyler D (3/3/2008)

Also a real man realizes his best friend is a dog.

LMAO, being a real man has nothing to do with some dog being your best friend.

Maybe not, but a person who gets his rocks off torturing innocent animals is as far from being a real man as you can get.

birdshi1/ (3/3/2008)
do your time and come on back to work. I remember when we had ed jasper and you and him reportedly spent a lot of time talking he was a positive force in your life they also mentioned you all fished a lot. man get out get some positive friends restart your life and dont pay attention to self righteous haters. you will get your shot at redemption even if the team drafts a qb he will only be trade bait like matt shaub. let the hatred and naysayer which is what they amount to motivate you, let your experience empower you.

I once made some mistakes, i paid my debts like a real man and now i enjoy a thriving business and i was blessed with a beautiful family. i understand some of us dont have a cup cake perfect life to begin with and football and money doesnt change the fact that some of us have to work through some growing pains. vick even the best of us do stupid things sometimes see bill belichek, bill clinton, jfk, newt gingrich basically everyone has erred in some way unless they are some goody goody.

then youve got those who have never actually committed an actual crime but they are the worst individuals and personalities on the face of the earth - God usually judges those cases but hey even he forgives WHY cant they

When you decide to come back, this is where we still live:

>

Tyler D (3/3/2008)
birdshi1/ (3/3/2008)

I once made some mistakes, i paid my debts like a real man

If you're talking about jail... then a real man tends to stay out of there.

Also a real man realizes Vick is crap.

Also a real man realizes his best friend is a dog.

Sup.

Real me accept the consequences of their actions and if they lead to jail then real men do the time.

Smart men tend to avoid jail.

If a dog is your best friend, you might be one sick puppy :P