vick it youve got a computer man we love you for what you gave us and that was hope

do your time and come on back to work. I remember when we had ed jasper and you and him reportedly spent a lot of time talking he was a positive force in your life they also mentioned you all fished a lot. man get out get some positive friends restart your life and dont pay attention to self righteous haters. you will get your shot at redemption even if the team drafts a qb he will only be trade bait like matt shaub. let the hatred and naysayer which is what they amount to motivate you, let your experience empower you.

I once made some mistakes, i paid my debts like a real man and now i enjoy a thriving business and i was blessed with a beautiful family. i understand some of us dont have a cup cake perfect life to begin with and football and money doesnt change the fact that some of us have to work through some growing pains. vick even the best of us do stupid things sometimes see bill belichek, bill clinton, jfk, newt gingrich basically everyone has erred in some way unless they are some goody goody.

then youve got those who have never actually committed an actual crime but they are the worst individuals and personalities on the face of the earth - God usually judges those cases but hey even he forgives WHY cant they

i'm not gonna shut up on this topic none of us are we like vick we felt like the front office never gave him the tools to be great. i personally wouldnt like to get hit every single freaking play and see every single wide open pass get dropped after i ran out of D*mn gas trying to get away from the rush. anyways i wont go into it cause it makes me pissed

but the point is there are some nuts who try and push people on these boards with their opinion against vick they dont run sh and you have to let them know cause they get a little overboard telling you what you can and cant think concerning vick. I support him and wish one of you would tell me i can or cant support a man after paying his freaking debt

birdshi1/ (3/3/2008)

I once made some mistakes, i paid my debts like a real man

If you're talking about jail... then a real man tends to stay out of there.

Also a real man realizes Vick is crap.

Also a real man realizes his best friend is a dog.

Sup.

birdshi1/ (3/3/2008)
do your time and come on back to work. I remember when we had ed jasper and you and him reportedly spent a lot of time talking he was a positive force in your life they also mentioned you all fished a lot. man get out get some positive friends restart your life and dont pay attention to self righteous haters. you will get your shot at redemption even if the team drafts a qb he will only be trade bait like matt shaub. let the hatred and naysayer which is what they amount to motivate you, let your experience empower you.

I once made some mistakes, i paid my debts like a real man and now i enjoy a thriving business and i was blessed with a beautiful family. i understand some of us dont have a cup cake perfect life to begin with and football and money doesnt change the fact that some of us have to work through some growing pains. vick even the best of us do stupid things sometimes see bill belichek, bill clinton, jfk, newt gingrich basically everyone has erred in some way unless they are some goody goody.

then youve got those who have never actually committed an actual crime but they are the worst individuals and personalities on the face of the earth - God usually judges those cases but hey even he forgives WHY cant they

well thats good, but i highly doubt you were a role model for over a million kids.

birdshi1/ (3/3/2008)

BEST POST IN A WHILE!

FREE MIKE VICK

ONCE MIKE VICK IS BACK THIS FRANCHISE WILL GO TO SUPERBOWL

BETTER OL BETTER RUNNING BACK EVERYTHING WILL BE SET FOR MV TO BE MVP!

VICK=WIN (3/3/2008)
birdshi1/ (3/3/2008)

BEST POST IN A WHILE!

FREE MIKE VICK

ONCE MIKE VICK IS BACK THIS FRANCHISE WILL GO TO SUPERBOWL

BETTER OL BETTER RUNNING BACK EVERYTHING WILL BE SET FOR MV TO BE MVP!

retard.jpg

halsey (3/3/2008)
Oh boo hoo! Poor Vick the Vicktim! ITZ TEH HATERZ FALT!

THIS IS WHAT HALSEY IS REALLY SAYING

TRANSLATION : "I'm mad as **** at you Mike. You know how much I was depending on you. I really miss you. I've got to hate on you to keep up appearances, you know how it is with the guys and all. Everytime I see your name, my heart skips a beat, and I think of the old days when you gave me hope, that's why I'm mad at you Mike.

REV.2000 (3/3/2008)
halsey (3/3/2008)

TRANSLATION : "I'm mad as **** at you Mike. You know how much I was depending on you. I really miss you. I've got to hate on you to keep up appearances, you know how it is with the guys and all. Everytime I see your name, my heart skips a beat, and I think of the old days when you gave me hope, that's why I'm mad at you Mike.

thats dumb, i had some respect for ya till that post.....lights out bud.

dirtybird025 (3/3/2008)
REV.2000 (3/3/2008)
halsey (3/3/2008)

thats dumb, i had some respect for ya till that post.....lights out bud.

SO BE IT. I WON'T LOSE NOT ONE POUND WORRYING ABOUT YOUR RESPECT. BUT I SUSPECT I STRUCK A NERVE WITH YOU BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY YOU REALLY FEEL TOO.