ITS MIKE VICKS FAULT THAT HE IS IN JAIL!!!!!

REV.2000 (3/4/2008)
scott hartley (3/4/2008)
OJ Simpson (3/3/2008)
I refuse to read that trash.

how do you know it's trash if you didn't read it???????

WELL SAID SCOTT, WELL SAID.

I read it and it is trash. Usually you can tell that it is trash before you read it by looking at the author of the thread and then the subject. Most threads about Vick do wind up being trash. It has all been said before.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BirdsOfPrey (3/4/2008)

I read it and it is trash. Usually you can tell that it is trash before you read it by looking at the author of the thread and then the subject. Most threads about Vick do wind up being trash. It has all been said before.

BUT BIRD OF PREY ...... YOU STILL READ IT ..... AND RESPOND? IT MUST STILL HAVE SOME VALUE TO YOU ..... IF NOT .... YOU WOULD NEVER OPEN THE THREAD. SO IT MUST NOT BE AS TRASHY AS YOU SAY ..... WOULDN'T YOU THINK? :):)

REV.2000 (3/4/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (3/4/2008)

BUT BIRD OF PREY ...... YOU STILL READ IT ..... AND RESPOND? IT MUST STILL HAVE SOME VALUE TO YOU ..... IF NOT .... YOU WOULD NEVER OPEN THE THREAD. SO IT MUST NOT BE AS TRASHY AS YOU SAY ..... WOULDN'T YOU THINK? :):)

Dang you and your logical wisdom!

Yeah, I was suckered in and I read it. The only reason I replied to the original post was that it was soooooo funny that he said that Vick would win 2 SB rings. Come on. You gotta know that is just funny.

BirdsOfPrey (3/4/2008)
NineOhTheRino (3/4/2008)
FREE MIKE VICK NOW!!!

Why? Was he wrongly imprisoned? IS he a political prisoner? No! He broke the law so now he has to serve his time. You guys are just being foolish with all of this "Free Mike Vick" crap. Laughable...

every man deserves to be free. This is America USA fcs!