ITS MIKE VICKS FAULT THAT HE IS IN JAIL!!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz
earl01 (3/3/2008)
P.S.VICK IS STILL PART OF THIS TEAM

Only long enough for the Falcons to try and get their money back....Then he's cut....Then you're gone from this message board too....Following the object of your sickening man crush to whatever team wants to sign him to the minimum to be a punt returner....IF HE EVEN MAKES IT BACK TO THE NFL.....You get cable Earl? Maybe you can watch your boyfriend tear up the CFL.......

****, things are looking up.

gritblitzer (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)

Only long enough for the Falcons to try and get their money back....Then he's cut....Then you're gone from this message board too....Following the object of your sickening man crush to whatever team wants to sign him to the minimum to be a punt returner....IF HE EVEN MAKES IT BACK TO THE NFL.....You get cable Earl? Maybe you can watch your boyfriend tear up the CFL.......

You gotta link for all this? :cool:

VICK=WIN (3/3/2008)
VICKISOURQB (3/3/2008)
FREE MIKE VICK

THANK YOU! FREE MIKE VICK !

SOMEONE OPENED THEIR EYES! HES THE FUTURE OF FALCONS>>>>>> VICK WILL BE BRINGS THE EXCITEMENT BACK To Atlanta!

After Big Bubba gets a hold of his rump, how much running could he do? Vick cannot pass. The only excitement coming from Mexico are after he feels that burning sensation.

Guest Gritz
Rev AL Sharpton (3/3/2008)
gritblitzer (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)

You gotta link for all this? :cool:

Yeah, it's called common sense.

It really hurts your heart that some people are still fond of Michael Vick. Do us a favor and let us continue to be the hugger that we are. You talk about common sense, it makes no **** sense all of the bickering here about this man. People get a freaking life. Be the freaking adults that you say you are and allow people to post without being ripped apart. This includes me also.

****!!!!!

Guest Gritz
Eddie Jewell (3/4/2008)
It really hurts your heart that some people are still fond of Michael Vick. Do us a favor and let us continue to be the hugger that we are. You talk about common sense, it makes no **** sense all of the bickering here about this man. People get a freaking life. Be the freaking adults that you say you are and allow people to post without being ripped apart. This includes me also.

****!!!!!

Bottom line for me is this: I loved the fact that the guy was our QB before this sh*tstorm came raining down. No one can claim with a straight face that I was one of the "haters" on this MB. But he crapped on his teammates, his coaches, his owner and Falcon fans when he did what he did.

I hope that he gets his act together and becomes a better man. There isn't a one of us who hasn't screwed up and needs forgiveness from either his fellow man, God, or both. But hoping that the young man gets his life together and hoping that he comes back to the Falcons are two entirely different matters. This franchise needs to and is moving on. It's not a vendetta against or abandoning Vick. It's about the fact that an NFL franchise is and should be an ever-evolving growing thing....moving forward. Throwing out for a moment what Vick did this franchise would be even more of a national joke if we looked like we were or actually were waiting for his possible return to the NFL.

It's time to move on. I hope he redeems himself.

gritblitzer (3/3/2008)

Stupidest post of the year.....and you beat out some doozies.

Does your mom know you're using the computer when you haven't finished your homework yet?

Stupidest post of the year is pretty strong language, but when you're right you're right.

earl01 (3/3/2008)

BUT,REGARDLESS OF WHAT U NON ATHLETIC POSTERS SAY,HE WAS THE TEAM...

THE MOMENT THE SEASON STARTED IN '07,THIS TEAM KNEW THAT ITS LEADER WAS GONE AND NO WAY IN HECK WOULD THEY HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO DO ANYTHING LAST YEAR..

VICK LEAVES AND THE TEAM FALLS APART..

MONTANA,ELI,BRETT,DONOVAN,PEYTON,BARTKOWSKI,YOUNG,JOHNNY U.,ROMO,STAUBACH,AIKMAN,MOON,OR YOUR BELOVED MATT SCHAUB,TEAMS HAVE MOVED ON AND PLAYED WELL WITHOUT THEM..

NEVER HAVING THEM THINK THAT THE ONLY REASON THEY MADE THE PLAYOFFS,OR HAD THE FEELING THEY COULD WIN A GAME ON THE LAST PLAY,OR PLAYED ON MONDAY NIGHTS,OR THANKSGIVING IS BECAUSE THEY COULD DO IT AND WIN WITH ANY OTHER TEAM...

U WANTED YOUR SIGNAL CALLER TO HAVE DECENT BRETT AND PEYTON NUMBERS..WELL U GOT IT,BUT GUESS WHAT? THE NUMBERS THAT COUNTED WERE THE NUMBER OF POINTS THAT U HAD AT THE END OF THE GAME..

ONCE MIKE COMES OUT AND PLAYS FOR ANOTHER TEAM,BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR THAT HE WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS BEFORE THE FALCONS WILL,AND WILL GET AT LEAST 2 SB RINGS BEFORE THEY DO AS WELL...

HAD TO GET THAT OUT..

AND TD SINCE U DO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS BOARD,U NEED TO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG KEN HEROCK TO COME BACK TO THIS TEAM AND DO YOUR DRAFTING..

YES YOUR DRAFTING!!!

HE PUT TOGETHER A RUN AND SHOOT TEAM THAT AFTER 2 YEARS AND 95 PERCENT OF THE PLAYERS WHO WERE BROUGHT IN FOR THE RUN AND SHOOT TEAM FOR JUNE JONES,THEN PLAYED FOR DAN REEVES,THEY WERE A POWER RUNNING TEAM AND WENT TO THE SUPER BOWL IN 98....

GET HIM NOW!!!!!

Vick wins tow SB rings?!?!?! I will bet my very last dollar that never happens! You had me all the way until I read that. What a joke, funny guy. Go to school...