ITS MIKE VICKS FAULT THAT HE IS IN JAIL!!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz
Same Ol Falcons (3/3/2008)

That's not right

Did I step over a line? I'm from Mississippi. We always said "Thank God for Louisiana or we'd be 50th in everything...":D

Guest Gritz
Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
Same Ol Falcons (3/3/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (3/3/2008)

I like chicken with Texas Pete hot sauce. Throw in a biscuit and call me done. Yum yum

Make that Louisiana Hot Sauce and I'll take a bucket

im with ya on the louisianns hot sauce. That stuff is delicious

Good eating mi amigos....good eating.

gritblitzer (3/3/2008)

Did I step over a line? I'm from Mississippi. We always said "Thank God for Louisiana or we'd be 50th in everything...":D

:w00t:

I'm from East Texas but when I remarried I moved to Shreveport and noticed the roads suck, so I asked the mayor one day why they were so bad and he said they put excess money into education

Louisiana ratings:

Roads - 50th

Education - 46th

:w00t:

Guest Gritz
earl01 (3/3/2008)
I USED TO LOVE GOING TAILGATING AT THE DOME,AND GRILLING THEM BOYS BEFORE I'D GO IN AND WATCH THE FALCONS AND MIKE VICK TEAR SOMEONE APART..

TOO BAD ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE

What kind of grill do you use Earl? One of those little hibatchi-type things or like a full-blown Weber?

earl01 (3/3/2008)
OR THE AWAY GAMES..LIKE THE TIME WE WON IN GREEN BAY AND THEY HAD THE 1ST DEFEAT IN THE PLAYOFFS IN A HOME GAME..IT WAS COLD THERE,SO WE GRILLED THAT NITE AND WATCHED THE GAME OUTSIDE..I HAD RED ROOSTER WITH MY WINGS

I like grape and am pretty fond of cherry, but you know ehat I really love,,,,,, chocolate chip cookie doe icecream mmmhmmmm

Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)
I USED TO LOVE GOING TAILGATING AT THE DOME,AND GRILLING THEM BOYS BEFORE I'D GO IN AND WATCH THE FALCONS AND MIKE VICK TEAR SOMEONE APART..

whats your favorite flavor of popsicle earl?

Earl, how do you feel about orange sherbet push ups? I, for one, absolutely adore them.

a.PierresSlideups.jpg

Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)

HMMMMM,HAS TO BE CHERRY..

IF CHERRY WAS NOT AROUND I'D GET STRAWBERRY,

AND LET IT MELT A LITTLE,THEN PUT IT IN A CUP WITH ORANGE SODA...

HMMMM,TASTE LIKE CHERRY

Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)
OR THE AWAY GAMES..LIKE THE TIME WE WON IN GREEN BAY AND THEY HAD THE 1ST DEFEAT IN THE PLAYOFFS IN A HOME GAME..IT WAS COLD THERE,SO WE GRILLED THAT NITE AND WATCHED THE GAME OUTSIDE..I HAD RED ROOSTER WITH MY WINGS

I like grape and am pretty fond of cherry, but you know ehat I really love,,,,,, chocolate chip cookie doe icecream mmmhmmmm

Forget the ice cream, just give the dough. Game daywith a cold Sam Adams and cookie dough. Enough said.

BirdsOfPrey (3/3/2008)
Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)

Earl, how do you feel about orange sherbet push ups? I, for one, absolutely adore them.

a.PierresSlideups.jpg

IF THE BIRDS WERE AT FLOWERY,I'D GET THE ORANGE ONES,AND WaTCH THE BOYS WITH THEIR FEARLESS LEADER TAKE THE FIELD

gritblitzer (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)

What kind of grill do you use Earl? One of those little hibatchi-type things or like a full-blown Weber?

**** NAW..WHEN TAILGATING,I HAD TO DRAG MY STAINLESS STELL SET WITH ME DOWN TO THE DOME

earl01 (3/3/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (3/3/2008)
Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)

a.PierresSlideups.jpg

IF THE BIRDS WERE AT FLOWERY,I'D GET THE ORANGE ONES,AND WaTCH THE BOYS WITH THEIR FEARLESS LEADER TAKE THE FIELD

Man, they are good. In the middle of summer at training camp. Tasty! Yes sir

Guest Gritz

I believe our work here is done....

Mike, Same 'Ol, Birds of Prey. it's been a pleasure serving with you guys....

Look forward to some real football talk with you gentlemen.

BirdsOfPrey (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)
BirdsOfPrey (3/3/2008)
Mike Harrison (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)

a.PierresSlideups.jpg

Man, they are good. In the middle of summer at training camp. Tasty! Yes sir

TRUE DAT..BUT,ITS NOT GONNA BE THE SAME NO MORE WITHOUT NUMBER 7..

earl01 (3/3/2008)
gritblitzer (3/3/2008)
earl01 (3/3/2008)

**** NAW..WHEN TAILGATING,I HAD TO DRAG MY STAINLESS STELL SET WITH ME DOWN TO THE DOME

I was looking at buying a grill for the games but I just don't know what to get. I could get the little $30 charcoal grill at Kroger since it is just for tailgating or I could go a little higher and actually get a "tailgating" grill at Home Depot for about $120. I don't know what to do. The "tailgater" is real nice and I would be the envy of the Gulch just because of it's design but the other is so much more economical. What should I do?